USA/Canada Delivery Thread

I'm happy not to see an abundance of Seneca blue cars. It was obviously the best color and I was worried my choice of blue would be hackneyed ..sort of lowering my ownership experience to be more like owning a Porsche...well..except for the ease of ownership, dependability, customer service and convenient dealer network.

I'm happy not to see an abundance of Seneca blue cars. It was obviously the best color and I was worried my choice of blue would be hackneyed ..sort of lowering my ownership experience to be more like owning a Porsche...well..except for the ease of ownership, dependability, customer service and convenient dealer network.
I believe that the blue was the most ordered color. Just wait, they will trickle in. It really is a awesome color.

Nimbus is my color, too! 👍
Not a car in U.S., but it IS beautiful! 👍
1702142864586.jpeg

I believe that the blue was the most ordered color. Just wait, they will trickle in. It really is a awesome color.
Actually, when I compiled a list back in Aug '23 it seemed like Dark Verdant was leading the pack at ~31% of orders. And I seem to recall @TomE sharing another similar data point sometime in the past 6 months but now I can't find it...

I’m not sure I’ve seen a bad color options yet. We may all have preferences, but I don’t think there are any obviously poor color choices for this car. Car design is so good it looks good in any color.

I got HY as colors were limited for FE1.0's, VR looks good. There is a video a few pages back that compare VR to MR.

I appreciate those posting videos on VR. I think I saw 2 decent ones. Although phone colorations are not always the best. These colors look so different under artificial light and natural. For example yellow looked stunning in sunlight. I saw a blue in artificial light that looked almost too bright. The metallics seem like they have the most variation with FE1 red looking maroon to red depending on the lighting. Strangely all the colors look good on the configurator!!! Haha.

I’m not sure I’ve seen a bad color options yet. We may all have preferences, but I don’t think there are any obviously poor color choices for this car. Car design is so good it looks good in any color.
I agree with this. I think the main choice is do you want a dark car that is most subtle or a brighter one that shows off the black accents.

I believe that the blue was the most ordered color. Just wait, they will trickle in. It really is an awesome color.
Could be wrong but I thought I heard it was HY followed by Seneca And Shadow Grey was least ordered.

It doesn't look like *ANY* of the CARB states, of which many are close to Baltimore, have been notified that their cars are here in the US, certainly no VINS, and no indication of delivery. The dealers in MD, PA, NJ, NY all are within a 1-4 hour drive from the port of Baltimore and are much closer than Florida or Michigan. So far, not a peep.

I forgot where I read it, but it was suggested/confirmed that the first shipment of 150 cars were only headed for non-CARB dealers. There is some method to the madness.
This isn't true. My dealer informed me that their cars have arrived, they have VINs and are at the Baltimore port. Theirs (CARB) will be released once approved.

I met an awesome guy named Neal at EArth Motorcars in Dallas. He let me come down and take an Emira for a rip in October.

He said this to me earlier today:

"Our first shipment will arrive here today around 4pm!!!
We will get 5 on this first truck load!"

Just wanted to give you guys a heads up
They have arrived. I was there this morning and saw a DV getting setup. It looks better in person than any of the photos have shown so far.

This isn't true. My dealer informed me that their cars have arrived, they have VINs and are at the Baltimore port. Theirs (CARB) will be released once approved.
Oh, that is news to me. Did they provide you with the VIN of your car? Do you know if anyone who bought from a CARB dealer who has received a VIN? The non-CARB dealers were very quick to share VINs once they were provided with the VINs. Why would the CARB dealers hold on to theirs if they have them? Genuinely curious.

I was at Boardwalk yesterday for a test drive and there were a few others there waiting for the demo to come back and we got to talking. One of them was one of the first few depositor and he said his is on a truck coming in same with my sales contact's as he holds the 1st reservation spot at the dealership.

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Aerie Performance Lotus Emira Carbon Fiber Parts GregsRaceParts.com BanC Tech JUBU Performance

Latest posts

Back