• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

USA/Canada Delivery Thread

They have arrived. I was there this morning and saw a DV getting setup. It looks better in person than any of the photos have shown so far.
I would really like to see DV in person. It’s the color I want to look good. Hopefully Galpin will get a demo in that color.

I would really like to see DV in person. It’s the color I want to look good. Hopefully Galpin will get a demo in that color.
Should be easy as it's one of the most popular FE 1.0 color. I would expect most Southern Cal dealer would have a few from their first shipment which should be arriving in a week or less. I was told some were already on transport from the port to my dealer in Northern Cal.

Oh, that is news to me. Did they provide you with the VIN of your car? Do you know if anyone who bought from a CARB dealer who has received a VIN? The non-CARB dealers were very quick to share VINs once they were provided with the VINs. Why would the CARB dealers hold on to theirs if they have them? Genuinely curious.
I haven’t received my specific VIN yet. They just informed me they have it. So who knows.

Here are US headlights showing front and side with headlights off and on.

1000013548.jpg

1000013561.jpg

1000013549.jpg

1000013562.jpg

Where is Gatormotorsports 304306 HD 1080p photos? I know they never said they would post photos, but how could they let these other photos get out.

Did they drive it through the Sahara?!
That definitely looks like just dirt/sand deposited by rain. Super common and annoying in Florida, and all the more reason to get PPF.

Edit: I would recommend against darker colors for an Emira in Florida precisely because of how much such colors exacerbate the look of deposited dirt. I currently drive a black car, and it doesn't even last a single day in clean condition.

Last edited:
The Dallas Lotus dealer shows a mix of VINs with "A" and "B" in the 12th position. I'm now really curious what this digit signifies if "B" doesn't indicate Canadian market vehicles like it has in the past.

Not a car in U.S., but it IS beautiful! 👍
View attachment 34203
That's my exact spec. Much as I usually love bright calipers, opted for black calipers w Nimbus because I didn't want anything to distract the eye from those gorgeous lines. Going for less splash and more class

Last edited:
I’m not sure I’ve seen a bad color options yet. We may all have preferences, but I don’t think there are any obviously poor color choices for this car. Car design is so good it looks good in any color.
Oh to have one in every color and just drive as the mood for the day strikes you!

Emira’s spotted in New York! CVS 😂
I just reported you for jealousy. Ive only found a black one and its sitting at my desk at work! Would love to get all the colors.