• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

USA/Canada Delivery Thread

I stopped by Lotus of Dallas - I brought my wife to prove the cars so indeed exist and the Emira isn't some kind of fable.

I managed to capture some photos and a bit of video, but I was too excited to look around to focus much. According to the dealer, as an early 2.0 order, I should have a build time somewhere in Jan, and then delivery possibly mar / apr with the 30-60 day delivery time.

Attached are pics!

Attachments

• PXL_20231209_215647453.jpg
    PXL_20231209_215647453.jpg
    279 KB · Views: 202
  • PXL_20231209_215647453.jpg
    PXL_20231209_215647453.jpg
    279 KB · Views: 197
  • PXL_20231209_215642608.jpg
    PXL_20231209_215642608.jpg
    353.6 KB · Views: 202
  • PXL_20231209_215640438.jpg
    PXL_20231209_215640438.jpg
    345.3 KB · Views: 205
  • PXL_20231209_215547782.jpg
    PXL_20231209_215547782.jpg
    254.4 KB · Views: 206
This car was Dark Verdant, and I have to say the green is much more apparent in person. It's an absolutely fantastic color.

I brought my wife today to see Magma today at Boardwalk Lotus and she finally approves.

I stopped by Lotus of Dallas - I brought my wife to prove the cars so indeed exist and the Emira isn't some kind of fable.

I managed to capture some photos and a bit of video, but I was too excited to look around to focus much. According to the dealer, as an early 2.0 order, I should have a build time somewhere in Jan, and then delivery possibly mar / apr with the 30-60 day delivery time.

Attached are pics!
Thanks for the photos man! They look great

Are 2.0s being shipped to the US with 1.0s, any confirmation? Possibly California?

The Launch Edition cars such as yours continue to be in extremely high demand.

To my knowledge, and I confirmed this with Lotus, there are NO 2.0's that will be delivered before the manual transmission Launch Editions. Those cars are scheduled to start deliveries several months after yours. We will continue monitoring the vehicles in transit and provide exact ETA's as soon as we are able.

If my information is not accurate and any 2.0's slated for California are delivered before you receive your Emira, we will remove the market adjustment.

Are 2.0s being shipped to the US with 1.0s, any confirmation? Possibly California?

To my knowledge, and I confirmed this with Lotus, there are NO 2.0's that will be delivered before the manual transmission Launch Editions. Those cars are scheduled to start deliveries several months after yours. We will continue monitoring the vehicles in transit and provide exact ETA's as soon as we are able.

If my information is not accurate and any 2.0's slated for California are delivered before you receive your Emira, we will remove the market adjustment.
Dealer info indicates yes but you know how that goes. Additionally we did get photos of 2.0s with new colors going to Mexico.

Dealer info indicates yes but you know how that goes. Additionally we did get photos of 2.0s with new colors going to Mexico.
Yes, saw that and people are getting 2.0 VIN numbers. I have no VIN and thinking 2.0's will be here before CARB.

I can confirm this. My dealer has two 2.0s coming with the 1.0s. I am one of the two. I have a VIN. Was told I was on the 3rd boat.

That's my exact spec. Much as I usually love bright calipers, opted for black calipers here because I didn't want anything to distract the eye from those gorgeous lines. Going for less splash and more class

'Launch Edition' isn't a thing...

Lotus claim to have 500 completed Emira almost a month ago. remove the FE 1.0 auto from the 700 FE 1.0 allocation. I would not rule out that they have completed FE 2.0 at the port now.

Last edited:
'Launch Edition' isn't a thing...
The First Edition was originally referred to as the "launch spec" by Russell Carr, which was the base model with all the options. They thought the car would initially need that to gain interest and appeal to buyers. They had no idea what was going to happen lol.

I've noticed on the pictures people have been taking of the cars that have arrived in the U.S., that the Lotus logos for the front and wheels all appear to have a black center instead of the traditional green. Is anybody seeing green centers on any of the cars?

I've noticed on the pictures people have been taking of the cars that have arrived in the U.S., that the Lotus logos for the front and wheels all appear to have a black center instead of the traditional green. Is anybody seeing green centers on any of the cars?
It’s darker than the prior green used so I think it just looks black in the photos posted.