• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

USA/Canada Delivery Thread

What are the tri-light strips used for?
1702215243518.png

All 3 elements are presumably for the main beam.

Lotus claim to have 500 completed Emira almost a month ago. remove the FE 1.0 auto from the 700 FE 1.0 allocation. I would not rule out that they have completed FE 2.0 at the port now.
I have a FE2.0 that is at port.

Any way to imbed a spreadsheet into this thread where people can record dealer, deposit date, 1.0/2.0, color, shipping date, etc? Might be interesting to see if there are any patterns emerging.

Any way to imbed a spreadsheet into this thread where people can record dealer, deposit date, 1.0/2.0, color, shipping date, etc? Might be interesting to see if there are any patterns emerging.
Google form submission linked to a public viewable google sheet. The sheet embeds into the forum well.

Pointless I think, before anyone can get enough accurate data and with statistical confidence draw any conclusions, the Emira will be delivering to most people.

For what it’s worth, I saw DV for the first time yesterday. It is a very nice metallic color and definitely green during the day. I would pick it over HY if I wanted a less flashy color. Cameras don’t do it justice IMO.
I've seen and driven and driven behind a DV Emira and it is only clearly green in bright sunlight. Otherwise it is just dark. IMHO.

As people start seeing US spec cars at dealers, I’d be interested to get feedback on the paint and if there is still any evidence of sanding marks, holograms, and paint bubbling.

As people start seeing US spec cars at dealers, I’d be interested to get feedback on the paint and if there is still any evidence of sanding marks, holograms, and paint bubbling.
Im sure there will be unfortunately. Hopefully dealers will fix that before they get to us.

View attachment 34159
No bumper covers. Hilariously there was a cat licking himself on the rear decklid when I showed up. Imagine if they were at the port and instead it was seagulls shitting on them for 2 months haha.

I have a few more quick photos I’ll post when I get back home. This car looks so much better in person, I’m excited.

Edit: typo
So it is a pussy magnet

CAN WE DO 300

(EDIT-BEFORE A NA EMIRA IS SOLD) I VENTURE YES.