• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

USA/Canada Delivery Thread

Puts on tin foil hat.

I am still a little murky on whether Lotus is going to *conduct testing* in January, or expects to receive CARB approval in January. For sure we've been told that it's the later. However, I do see discussions that it's actual testing that they will be doing in January.

Radio silence from Gator Motorsports points to changed plans from what they've previously communicated.

Big if true.

We’ll see if this gets any traction:

IMG_8565.jpeg

Personally, I believe very few, if any, of the CARB cars are at port. Given the number of cars that have been received in the US to date, I would guess that substantially all of them are for non-CARB states and have been shipped out to those dealers.

If the CARB state FE 1.0/2.0 cars have been built, they are either on the water on other boats, or they are still in the UK.
I’m in a non- CARB state, no cars at dealer, but I’ve got a VIN # and was told my car has been “processed”, whatever that means.

We are almost to the finish line gents. Dealers do not want the cars seating on the lots any more than we want to continue waiting for our cars. I hope it is a sale record breaking month for Lotus as they go public.......

It's nice to see these cars are coming in that full wrap on the trucks and not just some adhesive stripes.

It's nice to see these cars are coming in that full wrap on the trucks and not just some adhesive stripes.
Wish they would have kept the full wrap while they are parked outside for weeks. Mine is sitting right under that tree and I’m sure birds will get to it

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back