• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

USA/Canada Delivery Thread

Dealer just sent a picture of mine.

After 2.5 years… it’s real!

Attachments

• IMG_1688.jpeg
    IMG_1688.jpeg
    328.7 KB · Views: 129
My Nimbus showed up yesterday and my dealer was able to forward along some pictures. Only disappointment was they put on an alcantara steering wheel when I ordered leather. My dealer double-checked and a leather wheel was submitted for the order and accepted. He said he will reach out to the local Lotus rep and see what our options are. If it's an easy swap I would really prefer leather for up-keep. If they can't do it I'll just live with the alcantara and just brush it frequently to keep it looking decent.
I believe the Alcantara wheel is also an extra cost option. Very least they should do is take that expense away. They should be able to replace the wheel itself easily if they can obtain the part.

How the f does my dealer have zero info on my order. This is insane… people who put their 2.0 orders in have vins and their cars are here. What in the actual f.
are you in a CARB state?

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back