USA/Canada Delivery Thread

I'm hearing the free gift from Lotus is a $100 off coupon for the purchase of a Lotus EV. Apparently something was screwed up in the printing process and the coupons are only $10. Lotus is having an executive meeting soon to fix the issue.
That wouldn't even cover a key cover.

There's someone on one of the Facebook groups stating their dealer informed them the week of the 29th? No mention where that info came from though. So šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø.

There's someone on one of the Facebook groups stating their dealer informed them the week of the 29th? No mention where that info came from though. So šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø.
It would make sense that Carb will release some information at the end of the month...If the Emira is on it is the question. Also Im sure my dealers vehicles are still at the Detroit HQ. I would hope they would have sent photos if they received them.

My dealer asked me Friday afternoon to confirm my home mailing address after I spoke to him earlier that day. He said its apparently something that's not available to buy anywhere else. Typical that the dealers dont even know what the 'gift' is going to be or that it was coming.
Something light and easy to mail probably.

My dealer asked me Friday afternoon to confirm my home mailing address after I spoke to him earlier that day. He said its apparently something that's not available to buy anywhere else. Typical that the dealers dont even know what the 'gift' is going to be or that it was coming.
I bet on a coffee mug that is too tall to be used in manual cars. šŸ¤£

I bet on a coffee mug that is too tall to be used in manual cars. šŸ¤£

Lotus-engraved Stanley mug

il_570xN.5187194644_ll3c.jpg

My dealer asked me Friday afternoon to confirm my home mailing address after I spoke to him earlier that day. He said its apparently something that's not available to buy anywhere else. Typical that the dealers done even know what the 'gift' is going to be or that it was coming.
Something thematic like this?
Screenshot_20240122_075428_Google.jpg

This is what I got last year from Lotus Cars Europe, with the delivery of the car.

Guess your gift will be decide by Lotus USA, and will be different

10793-2add334fa9a8f84ae27f16c7d94194d5.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back