• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

USA/Canada Delivery Thread

They don't need more excitement, they have order books to produce for years to come already. Once cars get into the hands of regular people, it will likely only induce more demand for future orders.

My predictions (first to post):
1) First gift is received by FE 2.0 depositor in 2023.
2) First car delivered to FE 1.0 depositor in 2022
3) Second car delivered to FE 2.0 depositor in 2023

My predictions (first to post):
1) First gift is received by FE 2.0 depositor in 2023.
2) First car delivered to FE 1.0 depositor in 2022
3) Second car delivered to FE 2.0 depositor in 2023
I’m a 2023 FE 2.0 holder and my dealer has given me not one, but TWO Lotus hats (one for me, one for my wife). 😏

My 2.0 order is ppf'd and sitting at the dealer. Literally once Lotus corporate gives the go ahead, they'll get a same day wire and I'll drive by to sign paperwork.

I just have to remember Lotus will release the cars soon ™

I'm curious to how each dealer will sell their inventory, especially with some 2.0's coming in before 1.0's. From what I've seen, the person that was #1 at my dealership, hasn't had his car arrive yet, so that throws off the sell them in the order they were placed order.

just got confirmation from my dealer that the gift is legit. Color me surprised.

Best gift would be that body color model. Would be appropriate for those that are waiting.

Lotus SHOULD be smart about this and use the delays as build up. Find some of their more "well heeled" customers and get them to do a Chevy style charity auction for the first US Emira at Barrett Jackson or somewhere. Have all the NA car magazines\media there.
Just do something to get that July 2021 excitement back.
Just been lurking here for a year or so, but I gotta say Lotus hasn't been smart about ANYTHING so far.
Can't believe this ran into 2024.

just got confirmation from my dealer that the gift is legit. Color me surprised.

Best gift would be that body color model. Would be appropriate for those that are waiting.
Something more than this....
20240120_154439.jpg

@eriegz is in Canada and received one... he is an FE 1.0 - I am guessing it went to customers with completed builds and vins. I do not expect mine to be built yet, so not a big deal. The email would not make sense in my case as my car would not be a "few" weeks away, most likely early summer delivery as the allocation was just this past month.
You mean there is an actual confirmed customer car delivered in Canada?

I'm hearing the free gift from Lotus is a $100 off coupon for the purchase of a Lotus EV. Apparently something was screwed up in the printing process and the coupons are only $10. Lotus is having an executive meeting soon to fix the issue.

I'm hearing the free gift from Lotus is a $100 off coupon for the purchase of a Lotus EV. Apparently something was screwed up in the printing process and the coupons are only $10. Lotus is having an executive meeting soon to fix the issue.
That initial meeting has been moved to a tentative 2025 with a final decision scheduled for 2026.

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back