• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

USA/Canada Delivery Thread

I really hope this doesn't take until March for you guys to get your cars.. I have mine coming in June/July so I don't mind as I have to wait longer anyway.. but this is getting crazy..

I got the previous emails, I’m a bit surprised I didn’t get one today.

Greg, what’s the first thing you are going to subject this car to in terms of product testing?
First few items will be:
Exhaust: Test fit, verify, video, sounds clips etc.
Wheels: Test fit, verify, pictures etc
Lowering kit: Mainly for more pictures/media. We have these on various Emiras already.
Carbon engine bay trims - For pictures/media
Carbon front lip, side skirts, rear duckbill spoiler. (then GT4 type wings)
Further 3d scanning for more aero goodies.
Tillett Seats
Eventuri Intakes : Media/test out on the shop car - we will be the main stocking dealer in the US for these.

Then onward with more carbon items, a lot of which we already have in the works, key housings...the list goes on.. lol

Our car hit Gators showroom yesterday finally.
Now we wait....some more. :sleep:

View attachment 36682

Looks like mine is parked behind yours:

IMG_3185.JPG

Looks like mine is parked behind yours:
Nice spec!
We mistakenly thought that your car was another local Reno guy's car yesterday and were worried it was built wrong by Lotus!
He ordered the same spec but with diamond cut wheels. His is still in Detroit and all built correctly.

Man I love Nimbus!
The more I see them, the more I wish I had ordered that instead of Atlantis Blue.
Wait until we see AB! I think we’ll be very glad we got an unusual and beautiful color. I was in SLC last week and I visited the dealer there. He had just received new paint sample disks. Atlantis Blue has a lot of depth. It will enhance the lines of our Emira.

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back