• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

USA/Canada Delivery Thread

Moment of silence for those who invested in Lotus and are trying to recover in time to get their Emira.

1709585852720.jpeg

Just a quick note to say I’ve spoken to my dealer in a carb state; there’s no doubt in my mind that the car is not yet in the US, I don’t even think it’s on water. With that said, the approval is official (they have written notice) and I expect the deliveries to start now. There is a software update to be done, I don’t know the details on that I didn’t ask. I’m guessing for me, I’m looking at mid March.
Long Island? My FE 1 is with them. Have VIN. Told last month car was still in England. Thinking, mid to end or March.

Seriously though. At least one person here had an early afternoon slot. No pics, no reported deliveries. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I was told technically could've gotten later today but they weren't positive the software update be done, Raining bad tomorrow and 2 hr away so doing Wednesday be safe.

Soon is now actually SOON for a lot of us.

Just got a call for my dealer. Said car will be ready for delivery Friday or Saturday.

Attachments

• IMG_2923.jpeg
    IMG_2923.jpeg
    181.2 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_2924.jpeg
    IMG_2924.jpeg
    230.7 KB · Views: 58
just received the inevitable "working thru the list of vehicles on site to schedule deliveries - it will take a while please be patient" - Hard after 3 years to be "patient"...

I emailed and asked about paying and never got any other email than a generic email from them. We will see! Could be driving up there this week to pick her up, but dealers gotta reach out first.

Expecting dealers who sold maybe 2 Lotus/month to deliver 30 or more simultaneously probably isn't reasonable, in my opinion. I'm sure they will get them prepped and paperwork completed as fast as possible. Best thing is to be flexible and have your finances in order so you can respond when that call does come!

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back