• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

USA/Canada Delivery Thread

I'm not sure if they're still doing it, but they told me they brought in someone from xpel to do a bunch of them in one go. I got front ppf and full ceramic. I'd reach out to your sales guy though
Do you mind sharing what Naples charged you for froT PPF and full ceramic? That what I want to have done to my Emira.

At this point, does it matter when you placed your deposit? Seems like it’s basically luck at this point when it comes to when you placed and order and how much you paid since there is no consistency in how orders are fulfilled
So far yes the USA side it appears that way. There appears to be more consistency on the Canadian side. Plus this guy ordered from the same dealership so I would be able to figure out certain things.

From Galpin:

Dear Lotus Emira Depositors:

We are thrilled to report that Lotus has just announced CARB Approval for the V6 Manual Transmission Emiras! I know that for many of you, myself included, this is a long-awaited milestone.

According to the recent Lotus Dealer Bulletin, we can expect the First Edition & First Edition 2.0 Manual Transmission Emiras to be "on the water" very shortly. Vehicles will be shipped through the Baltimore Seaport and then transported to their designated dealerships. We have been informed by Lotus that we will be notified as vehicles depart the UK so that we can keep you up to date as to when your specific vehicle will arrive here at Galpin. As of the time of this update, we do not have the exact transit times.

We expect an updated list of assigned VIN's to come this week; if you haven't already received an email from us containing your VIN please don't be alarmed, we simply have not yet received that information from the Factory.

Galpin Lotus will notify customers individually as vehicles make their way to us so that we can schedule your delivery accordingly.

Automatic V6 variants are still expected to be ready for late summer deliveries, and the AMG I4 powertrain is still slated for 2025. Order Banks for the Base Edition Emiras will be opening up in the coming months and we are still expecting those deliveries to commence in Q4 of this year. As we receive more specific information about those additional variants, including exactly when we can enter Base Edition orders, we will get that information out to you ASAP.

Again, thank you all for your continued patience. We look forward to seeing these incredible cars on the road soon!

Thank you,

I am picking my car up tomorrow. I’ll post a pic after I acquire it.

I was first in line at my dealer. Not sure if I will be the first to drive off of the lot but I’m thankful that I’ll be picking up before I go out of town for the next couple weeks.

Godspeed everyone!

We have been informed by Lotus that we will be notified as vehicles depart the UK so that we can keep you up to date as to when your specific vehicle will arrive here at Galpin.

LOTUS:
1709600425187.png

A funny thing happened on the way to this forum post.

I heard a shrill noise that sounded like, “beware the Ides of March!” Maybe, it was a grand delusion fueled by the hopes of my Emira’s squealing brakes leaving the lot after being parked for 7 months post production. Maybe, it was my taunting neighbors foreshadowing the unrelenting letdown to come post March 13th. 😔

May the Communist Overlords of California allow us all to March 4th to our Lotus dealerships and pick up our Emiras on Monday.
Posted this last Wednesday prior to the CARB approval leak. I’ll take being off by a day. 💪

Is anyone financing through Lotus? Have they offered any finance offers / lease rates?

I intended to pay cash, but if they've got some decent offer I'd consider it for sure.

Do you mind sharing what Naples charged you for froT PPF and full ceramic? That what I want to have done to my Emira.
It was just over $5k including tax. Probably not the best deal, but done before I pick her up

Reactions: TCB
Anyone else buying from Gator but taking it to another state? My plan to was to pick mine up (once ready) and drive it back to Maryland. However, I want to have PPF and ceramic done before I take that 500+ mile journey.

Last I spoke to Gator (couple weeks ago), it seems like they were lining up some options, but I wonder if it's worthwhile to source my own Indianapolis-based vendor for this, as maybe their vendors for this will be slammed with such requests and that will further delay delivery.

My ‘mods’ are scheduled for April 15th. Tint, black badges, PPF, wheel powder coat and possibly a third cat delete if it gets here in time.
I'm doing full Xpel PPF. Was going to do Xpel PPF 'clear' window tint for UV protection. But just had that installed on my wife's Mini and disappointed the
1000014658.jpg
glare makes it really hard to see the interior. Ive got red leather and I think it makes the car pop when standing outside. Really torn right now cuz I dont want to lose it in the glare

Fudge.

I'm in a CARB state and am leaving the country next week for two months.

My car is going to rot on the lot!

Good luck to all those who actually collect your cars. I'll be envious.
I can pick it up for you and keep it running while you're away. Just say the word:ROFLMAO:

I'm doing full Xpel PPF. Was going to do Xpel PPF 'clear' window tint for UV protection. But just had that installed on my wife's Mini and disappointed the View attachment 38120glare makes it really hard to see the interior. Ive got red leather and I think it makes the car pop when standing outside. Really torn right now cuz I dont want to lose it in the glare
Since I'm also in So Cal, can I ask, where are you getting your PPF done?

Is anyone financing through Lotus? Have they offered any finance offers / lease rates?

I intended to pay cash, but if they've got some decent offer I'd consider it for sure.
I’d be interested in this too as I’ve seen other manufacturers have pretty good deals on new cars

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back