• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

USA/Canada Delivery Thread

Pics or didn’t happen! 🥳

Can you confirm if the manual in the glovebox folder is the full version?
Just finished paperwork! Standby!

Attachments

• IMG_8787.jpeg
    IMG_8787.jpeg
    307.8 KB · Views: 215
Last edited:
Is anyone financing through Lotus? Have they offered any finance offers / lease rates?

I intended to pay cash, but if they've got some decent offer I'd consider it for sure.
I am in same boat, if they do something like 0% sign me up. Hell even a 2%.

Anyone else buying from Gator but taking it to another state? My plan to was to pick mine up (once ready) and drive it back to Maryland. However, I want to have PPF and ceramic done before I take that 500+ mile journey.

Last I spoke to Gator (couple weeks ago), it seems like they were lining up some options, but I wonder if it's worthwhile to source my own Indianapolis-based vendor for this, as maybe their vendors for this will be slammed with such requests and that will further delay delivery.
Gator was a bit on the high end. I was able to find people for cheaper in my area.

I'm doing full Xpel PPF. Was going to do Xpel PPF 'clear' window tint for UV protection. But just had that installed on my wife's Mini and disappointed the View attachment 38120glare makes it really hard to see the interior. Ive got red leather and I think it makes the car pop when standing outside. Really torn right now cuz I dont want to lose it in the glare
A mini and a Rover, that’s the same as my garage. Green and black too.

Hello All, my first post but have been reading this every night like an addict. I’m in a CARB state 2 hours away from my dealer who is also in a CARB state. No emails (or LOTUS gift for that matter), ordered on 7/14/21. The posts are flying in but I wanted to share a VIN result. I submitted my VIN to the link on forum p. 475 (importinfo.com). The VIN search came back that my car arrived in Newark, NJ on 12/30/23. Thought this was interesting as the general consensus is that CARB state cars are still in England OR that some might be here in Baltimore. Strange that mine is supposedly in Newark! At least hopefully on this side of the Atlantic! Hoping for some info soon.

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back