• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

USA/Canada Delivery Thread

This is a too good of a story. Walk into a dealership a month ago, pay pricing from 2021 and getting the car in a week or so.

Meanwhile many other forum members and depositors have been waiting 3 years, deposited in 2021 during the goodwood reveal, get hit with an F/E 2.0 price AND if they are in a CARB state are going to get the car months after 911.Xray!

You sir are epic! Congrats tho, you have a 1/650 First Editions that had 1.0 pricing and with a dealer that sold it without mark up. Great pick up on the car!
I guess I’m #2. Had a 2.0 deposit with one dealer in Sep of 2023, got notified of a similar spec 1.0 available at another dealer at 1.0 MSRP, pulled my deposit and took the 1.0.

Just got an email from Galpin confirming CARB approval. Seems like we are a bit behind on orders with cars that will be shipping from the UK soon. Doesn't sound like we are in the Baltimore camp.

I put deposit 0ct 2022
Just normal dealer invoice showing my $5k deposit.
No emails at all.
No communication unless I called
once every 6 months.
last call a week ago I . got some info finally..
Im about #160th on depositer list
I guess they are at #75
I think he said #220 total
Fuk Haven't even test driven one in Toronto at dealership
Or seen colour disc's etc
Cheer up, I'm 198...

Could I ask please, for someone with the resources to do some shipping intelligence. To see when new deliveries are going to start hitting the US…

I’ve got the impression Lotus was planning to have the cars in the US very close to March 13th, which is when they expected to be the last date for Carb approval so we wouldn’t have such a large lag.

I'm trying to not pester my dealer, but has Lotus US announced the confirmation? Lotus Dallas seems to be on the more conservative side of preparing to deliver cars.

Yay we can. Get our cars!

Dealers: Hold my beers these people need at least 500 pages.

Our car is clear for pickup/shipping on Thursday.
Sadly we have to ship it from Indy out to NV so it will be another week or two for us but happy this is finally happening for everyone!

Do any customers from Lotus of Naples know if they do PPF, tint, or ceramic coating?

I'm not sure if they're still doing it, but they told me they brought in someone from xpel to do a bunch of them in one go. I got front ppf and full ceramic. I'd reach out to your sales guy though
Do any customers from Lotus of Naples know if they do PPF, tint, or ceramic coating?

Sadly we have to ship it from Indy out to NV so it will be another week or two for us but happy this is finally happening for everyone!
Nice! Any idea when we will received the updated / fixed decat?

Looking forward to your upcoming mods

Could I ask please, for someone with the resources to do some shipping intelligence. To see when new deliveries are going to start hitting the US…

I’ve got the impression Lotus was planning to have the cars in the US very close to March 13th, which is when they expected to be the last date for Carb approval so we wouldn’t have such a large lag.

Galpin said that Lotus will inform them when their cars are in enroute from the UK with estimated transit times. I think your dealer is your best bet.

Last edited:
Waiting for it! Meanwhile my dealer just says they don't have window stickers and won't give out any I

Waiting for it! Meanwhile my dealer just says they don't have window stickers and won't give out any info 😒
Ink for window stickers on back order. Lotus just changed vendors. Estimating April 9th...

My ‘mods’ are scheduled for April 15th. Tint, black badges, PPF, wheel powder coat and possibly a third cat delete if it gets here in time.

Reactions: GRP

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back