USA/Canada Delivery Thread

Did Kyle or Tom email you to confirm that your build was locked in June? I haven't heard from them yet.

I submitted my configuration around the same time as you.
I realize that this was not directed at me, but maybe this helps…..

I also ordered through Baordwalk. I would need to look at things, but I think deposit placed 18-24 months ago. Initially told that I missed the FE cut. Last fall, I got called by Kyle that I moved up to a FE2.0 spot. Gave me just around two days to pick my specifications.
Radar dark until I called Kyle a few weeks ago and was told that the Emira made it to Baltimore. At that time, he gave me the VIn #. Fast forward to a couple of days ago, and was texted by Kyle that the car is on transport and will be ready to be picked up July 2.
Kyle is very nice and knowledgeable, but I had to be active in reaching out to him for updates excluding the last text …..”hey good news, come pick up your car….” 😳

I have Kyle’s cell # if you need it.

Thank you @Nova . I was checking CARB site- nothing yet. Hope they submitted necessary paper work. Still no '2" before the last 4 digits of VIN. Hope they get the approval before they ship- I don't think we want to see them orphaned at warehouse or dealers before owners pick them up.
They are going to be 2025 cars right? So we'd likely see all production completed for 2024 manuals before *any* automatics start showing up. My guess would be the second half of this year... which is coming up soon...

Of course, nothing stops Lotus from doing the CARB approval for the automatics ahead of time, in anticipation of their arrival. Lets hope they took some lessons learned from the manual approval.

They are going to be 2025 cars right? So we'd likely see all production completed for 2024 manuals before *any* automatics start showing up. My guess would be the second half of this year... which is coming up soon...

Of course, nothing stops Lotus from doing the CARB approval for the automatics ahead of time, in anticipation of their arrival. Lets hope they took some lessons learned from the manual approval.
The will likely be 2024 MY still. Lotus has been back and forth but my dealer stated cars coming in late this year with the FE badge are 2024

The will likely be 2024 MY still. Lotus has been back and forth but my dealer stated cars coming in late this year with the FE badge are 2024

Have they? I thought the previous announcement on this said they would be 2025s. Has there been any other official announcements? I don't trust what the dealers say.

Have they? I thought the previous announcement on this said they would be 2025s. Has there been any other official announcements? I don't trust what the dealers say.
I feel like we need a top 10 list of questions we can take to a Lotus insider and say - “These are things other brands willingly share to their customers, could you please tell us the truth so we can eliminate 95% of forum traffic spent each day on speculation?”😆

I feel like we need a top 10 list of questions we can take to a Lotus insider and say - “These are things other brands willingly share to their customers, could you please tell us the truth so we can eliminate 95% of forum traffic spent each day on speculation?”😆
Lotus Tech will be having a call when they release Q2 numbers in a few more months. I am certain that all these questions will be coming up from the various investment banks that get a Q&A at the end of the earnings call. (Regarding tariffs or future factories outside China etc.)

What a coincidence! Looks like they'll be delivered as 2024 model. Just received the good news @Nova. V6 Auto Cleared CARB on 5/30 according to EO. Not on the website yet. I followed our well known member @ameeriklane route to keep a tab on CARB approval. Let's say big thank you to PRA coordinator💐

My (Canadian) dealer told me yesterday that my car is on the water and will be delivered in two to three weeks.

What a coincidence! Looks like they'll be delivered as 2024 model. Just received the good news @Nova. V6 Auto Cleared CARB on 5/30 according to EO. Not on the website yet. I followed our well known member @ameeriklane route to keep a tab on CARB approval. Let's say big thank you to PRA coordinator💐

Can you share the EO here? People would like to see. Haha.

I realize that this was not directed at me, but maybe this helps…..

I also ordered through Baordwalk. I would need to look at things, but I think deposit placed 18-24 months ago. Initially told that I missed the FE cut. Last fall, I got called by Kyle that I moved up to a FE2.0 spot. Gave me just around two days to pick my specifications.
Radar dark until I called Kyle a few weeks ago and was told that the Emira made it to Baltimore. At that time, he gave me the VIn #. Fast forward to a couple of days ago, and was texted by Kyle that the car is on transport and will be ready to be picked up July 2.
Kyle is very nice and knowledgeable, but I had to be active in reaching out to him for updates excluding the last text …..”hey good news, come pick up your car….” 😳

I have Kyle’s cell # if you need it.
That's quite helpful. Given what you wrote it seems like what Kyle told me isn't too far off. Give or take 8-10 month wait time I could expect my car by late 2024 or early 2025.

I'll definitely reach out to him to see if there's any update.

I just received my vin today. It ends in 3696 so I assume I am still a few boats away. According to my dealer, it has been in "some stage of production" since late May. Does this seem like a normal length of time to be in production?

After 2years 9months... I'm finally an Owner.

1719442960727.png

1719443016118.png