USA/Canada Delivery Thread

Over 1400 cars have arrived in the US per the latest update. If I remember correctly wasn't the total number of North American FE cars around 1300 or 1500? If that's true does this mean that either all or close to all FE cars have been manufactured and sent over?

Over 1400 cars have arrived in the US per the latest update. If I remember correctly wasn't the total number of North American FE cars around 1300 or 1500? If that's true does this mean that either all or close to all FE cars have been manufactured and sent over?

we gotta be close. as far as I know, i have one of the last FEs (if not THE last) and I was told it started production this month. when I was called and told I could upgrade base -> FE they made it sound like Lotus gave them additional FE allocations but idk for sure.

anyone else with a later deposit than july 14th 2023 and still in line to get a First Edition?

Last edited:
Up in here in Canada, sad to see the well has run dry for deliveries, hopefully another boat coming soon..

Over 1,600 if you include Canadian cars in with the US. Originally it was suppose to be 700 with 60 or 70 coming to Canada. Looks like they blew by that number. We will hit over 2K first editions (V6 Manual/Auto) by end of year.

we gotta be close. as far as I know, i have one of the last FEs (if not THE last) and I was told it started production this month. when I was called and told I could upgrade base -> FE they made it sound like Lotus gave them additional FE allocations but idk for sure.

anyone else with a later deposit than july 14th 2023 and still in line to get a First Edition?
I have an order for an FE 2.0, supposedly one of the last, and also supposedly not yet in production. Who really knows anymore though. 🤷‍♂️

I'm in the same boat as well. Boardwalk Lotus offered me one of the last few FE allocations and I submitted my order at the end of Jan 2024. Was also told that it was supposed to be manufactured this month but I haven't heard a thing yet.

Kyle told me to expect a Q1 2025 delivery date but I'm not as confident with that estimate now. I'll just have to be patient.

I have an order for an FE 2.0, supposedly one of the last, and also supposedly not yet in production. Who really knows anymore though. 🤷‍♂️

when is your build date and when was your deposit date?

V6?

I'm in the same boat as well. Boardwalk Lotus offered me one of the last few FE allocations and I submitted my order at the end of Jan 2024. Was also told that it was supposed to be manufactured this month but I haven't heard a thing yet.

Kyle told me to expect a Q1 2025 delivery date but I'm not as confident with that estimate now. I'll just have to be patient.

build this month but Q1 2025 delivery and no news? that doesn't sound right hmm

thats so outside the expected range I wonder if you are getting a base edition instead.

V6 version? that sounds believable for a i4 FE

An FE what, automatic? If they are making a manual this month you can expect it in like 90 days. The early ones were delayed from the CARB fiasco. After that is pretty much build, ship, drive

build this month but Q1 2025 delivery and no news? that doesn't sound right hmm

thats so outside the expected range I wonder if you are getting a base edition instead.

V6 version? that sounds believable for a i4 FE
The documentation I have shows it's a FE 2.0 V6 Manual. The date range is quite far out but that's what Kyle told me to expect.

I am July 26th 2023

Nope, none so far...

I have not kept up with CARB approvals either... which is needed before the Automatics can be sold - although they can certainly ship the non-CARB State cars here first like they did with the manuals.
Thank you @Nova . I was checking CARB site- nothing yet. Hope they submitted necessary paper work. Still no '2" before the last 4 digits of VIN. Hope they get the approval before they ship- I don't think we want to see them orphaned at warehouse or dealers before owners pick them up.

welp im no where near the end of the list as I thought lol.

many after me still in line for an FE

I’m manual v6 FE 2.0 deposit Fall 2023, configuration February 2024, locked June 2024 at Boardwalk.

Congrats! I sold my '91 and '95 NSX as well, for a small profit, but before the market on these got really hot - so I know the feeling.

I've said this before, but I think you'll find this Emira to be the closest spiritual successor to the original NSX that exists today (and yes, I say this knowing the cayman exists) - I still think nothing can come close to the steering of my manual rack'ed '91 with the later year 17" wheels and good tires on it; even my prior lotus elise (sacrilege to say, I know!) But compared to the '95, the Emira's steering is even better.

Please post pics soon! Are you picking up from Boardwalk in Redwood City, CA? But live out of state?
Heya, I live in Reno, so looking at a fun 4 and 1/2 drive back over I80.
No Lotus dealers in the area, was either Boardwalk or Vegas.
Heard rumors that Boardwalk was entertaining opening a Lotus dealership in Reno, but nothing definite at this point. This includes one of my worries with the car, not having a close dealership 🤪