USA/Canada Delivery Thread

Thanks to @Nova, for keeping the tracker updated. I found out my car is on the 7/4 shipment. My car has declared its independence from Britain on the 4th of July - that feels fitting. 😂

Is anyone watching that ship, or am I able to do this on my own to see when it is expected to arrive?
Did your car arrive on the 7/4 boat or did it leave England on 7/4? If it left England on the 4th how did you find out what ship it was on?

Did your car arrive on the 7/4 boat or did it leave England on 7/4? If it left England on the 4th how did you find out what ship it was on?
I have not found what ship it is on. My understanding from @Nova's tracker (and I could be wrong), is the ship date is when it left the port in the UK - the specific ship and arrival port information is not known to me.

I have not found what ship it is on. My understanding from @Nova's tracker (and I could be wrong), is the ship date is when it left the port in the UK - the specific ship and arrival port information is not known to me.
Nova's chart is unloading in Baltimore.

Boardwalk sent an email saying Base configurator will be up by August. Anyone else has heard from their dealer regarding Base timing?

And S or R versions?I wish we had sone visibility.

Boardwalk sent an email saying Base configurator will be up by August. Anyone else has heard from their dealer regarding Base timing?

And S or R versions?I wish we had sone visibility.
I heard August as well..But they keep saying in 2 months and never happens for the last year it seems. when August comes and goes properly say in 2 months again..lol hope not.. I'm hoping it goes live on August finally.

I heard August as well..But they keep saying in 2 months and never happens for the last year it seems. when August comes and goes properly say in 2 months again..lol hope not.. I'm hoping it goes live on August finally.
'Soon' is an evergreen word. Timeless in its simplicity and utility.

View attachment 44188

These have been pen feds rate for a little while. The 4.X rates are from navy federal(but you have to have someone in the armed services to be able to join)

Looks like PenFed is at 5.XX% but they take 7-10 business days to issue a check... That's kinda slow.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-07-08 at 5.32.14 PM.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-07-08 at 5.32.14 PM.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 23
Looks like PenFed is at 5.XX% but they take 7-10 business days to issue a check... That's kinda slow.
I got a Navy Federal account and have good credit (780) but they still quoted 8%. They couldn't tell me why it what factors could be approved.

Can anyone advise what I need to do to setup the Scorpion Tracker that I purchased with my Emira...in the USA?

For context, I tried following the included instructions, scanned the QR code, installed the app (Android), but it appears that the dealer was supposed to provide login credentials and they didn't. I've left messages for the dealer - Tony @GatorMotorsport but haven't heard back. Is there a way I can do this without relying on the dealer?

Can anyone advise what I need to do to setup the Scorpion Tracker that I purchased with my Emira...in the USA?

For context, I tried following the included instructions, scanned the QR code, installed the app (Android), but it appears that the dealer was supposed to provide login credentials and they didn't. I've left messages for the dealer - Tony @GatorMotorsport but haven't heard back. Is there a way I can do this without relying on the dealer?
As far as I know, the dealer does have a part to play in activation.

Anyone getting lots of recognition for their Emiras from Motorcyclists?
My wife and I have both ridden motorcycles since we were teenagers and on our way back from lunch a guy on a motorcycle gave me a signal of recognition. That's normally something motorcyclists do to each other as a greeting to a fellow enthusiast. So my wife asked why he did that and I told her that I'd been getting lots of recognition, thumbs up, etc. from motorcyclists.
Anybody else experience this? I assume it's just their way of saying "Cool Car!" as one motorsport enthusiast to another.
PXL_20240601_171357997.jpg

Anyone getting lots of recognition for their Emiras from Motorcyclists?
My wife and I have both ridden motorcycles since we were teenagers and on our way back from lunch a guy on a motorcycle gave me a signal of recognition. That's normally something motorcyclists do to each other as a greeting to a fellow enthusiast. So my wife asked why he did that and I told her that I'd been getting lots of recognition, thumbs up, etc. from motorcyclists.
Anybody else experience this? I assume it's just their way of saying "Cool Car!" as one motorsport enthusiast to another.View attachment 47456
Yes. Bit of a hoot to have one charge up an adjacent lane, pull alongside to gaze for a bit to take all the design in and then lunge forward with big thumbs up as they accelerate.
You didn't mention how they sit higher than the Emira, providing a good viewing perch.
A win for me in a way. ......
Side story: First ride on a motorcycle as a teen (passenger) was hit by a car and kissed 75 feet of pavement. Swore I'd always have 4 wheels under me.
Low and wide led later in life to the Esprit and its descendent.

Yes. Bit of a hoot to have one charge up an adjacent lane, pull alongside to gaze for a bit to take all the design in and then lunge forward with big thumbs up as they accelerate.
You didn't mention how they sit higher than the Emira, providing a good viewing perch.
A win for me in a way. ......
Side story: First ride on a motorcycle as a teen (passenger) was hit by a car and kissed 75 feet of pavement. Swore I'd always have 4 wheels under me.
Low and wide led later in life to the Esprit and its descendent.
I like speed but motorcycles scare me. I wouldn’t trust myself or others on the road when riding one. Hell of a performance bargain though.

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back