USA/Canada Delivery Thread

Anyone getting lots of recognition for their Emiras from Motorcyclists?
My wife and I have both ridden motorcycles since we were teenagers and on our way back from lunch a guy on a motorcycle gave me a signal of recognition. That's normally something motorcyclists do to each other as a greeting to a fellow enthusiast. So my wife asked why he did that and I told her that I'd been getting lots of recognition, thumbs up, etc. from motorcyclists.
Anybody else experience this? I assume it's just their way of saying "Cool Car!" as one motorsport enthusiast to another.View attachment 47456
Yes. Bit of a hoot to have one charge up an adjacent lane, pull alongside to gaze for a bit to take all the design in and then lunge forward with big thumbs up as they accelerate.
You didn't mention how they sit higher than the Emira, providing a good viewing perch.
A win for me in a way. ......
Side story: First ride on a motorcycle as a teen (passenger) was hit by a car and kissed 75 feet of pavement. Swore I'd always have 4 wheels under me.
Low and wide led later in life to the Esprit and its descendent.

Yes. Bit of a hoot to have one charge up an adjacent lane, pull alongside to gaze for a bit to take all the design in and then lunge forward with big thumbs up as they accelerate.
You didn't mention how they sit higher than the Emira, providing a good viewing perch.
A win for me in a way. ......
Side story: First ride on a motorcycle as a teen (passenger) was hit by a car and kissed 75 feet of pavement. Swore I'd always have 4 wheels under me.
Low and wide led later in life to the Esprit and its descendent.
I like speed but motorcycles scare me. I wouldn’t trust myself or others on the road when riding one. Hell of a performance bargain though.

Anyone getting lots of recognition for their Emiras from Motorcyclists?
My wife and I have both ridden motorcycles since we were teenagers and on our way back from lunch a guy on a motorcycle gave me a signal of recognition. That's normally something motorcyclists do to each other as a greeting to a fellow enthusiast. So my wife asked why he did that and I told her that I'd been getting lots of recognition, thumbs up, etc. from motorcyclists.
Anybody else experience this? I assume it's just their way of saying "Cool Car!" as one motorsport enthusiast to another.View attachment 47456
I've been getting thumbs up from both cars and motorcycles, including one biker who zipped between cars on the highway to catch up and just to get a better look at the Emira! Overall reactions on the road have been amazing, waaaaay more than I ever expected!

Looks like PenFed is at 5.XX% but they take 7-10 business days to issue a check... That's kinda slow.
I’m trying to refinance with them but Emira isn’t even an option on their website, I guess it’s pickup a phone and call them time.

I like speed but motorcycles scare me. I wouldn’t trust myself or others on the road when riding one. Hell of a performance bargain though.
Fair. I sold my last motorcycle when I bought my Elise. The roads are dangerous, so you have to be an extremely defensive driver and always aware. Fortunately I had an uncle who was a lifelong rider who gave me some great advice on this. Serves me well driving cars too...and it doesn't hurt that I select high visibility Orange (Elise) and Yellow (Emira) ;)

I used the contact form
well i guess i'll try again. this time specifically asking for VIN instead of a vague "update"

also please :)
i used the contact form
That's what I did too. I used "delivery" as the reason for my inquiry.

Did you forget to say please?
snotcat.dev
I used the contact form and asked about auto v6 deliveries. The rep says auto delivery has started.

Attachments

• IMG_5870.jpeg
    IMG_5870.jpeg
    92.5 KB · Views: 40
I used the contact form

i used the contact form

I used the contact form and asked about auto v6 deliveries. The rep says auto delivery has started.

Did you ask specifically about the NA market? Because deliveries for the auto has most certainly not commenced here.

@Nova: I did. Please see screenshot. Not sure how much to believe the response.
Interesting! Maybe she means delivery to dealers. I do think it's 50/50 likelihood that some are already on the ocean. We've been hearing chatter about Automatic V6 production and past experience shows that many of these chatters turn out to be true.

Fingers crossed that cars will start showing up soon for real actual delivery to end customers.