USA/Canada Delivery Thread

I’m pretty new to the Emira admiring, which sadly makes me a bit late to the Emira acquiring.
Do you happen to know any of the other specs on the dark verdant one? wheel/caliper colors? full black pack?
I don't, but suggest you call Matt. I don't think that they are used.
I bought my Emira from him and he's a great guy to deal with and can ship out of state if necessary. I believe he already shipped one to Washington state because the person wasn't getting treated fairly by other dealers.

I don't, but suggest you call Matt. I don't think that they are used.
I bought my Emira from him and he's a great guy to deal with and can ship out of state if necessary. I believe he already shipped one to Washington state because the person wasn't getting treated fairly by other dealers.
i’m sure they aren’t used. even if the one i found is the same one, the pics still show the plastic wraps on the seats.
and either way, thanks for sharing these on here!

Congrats! Car looks amazing.

I have a 2012 Evo X GSR
Any first impressions on the Emira and how it compares to the Evo. Did you go with touring or track suspension? I love my Evo and keeping it even when I get the Emira, but I can feel everything in that car 😆
I have the sport suspension. I only drove the Emira for 30 mins and it reminds me of my Evo. They both provide very raw and mechanical feedback throug steering and chassis and the shifter feels kind of similar too. But Emira is even sharper and more planted through the corners thanks to the light front end and double wishbone suspension.

Car looks great! Curious what twisty roads you've been on. I'm currently living in Seattle (Kirkland currently, relatively new to the area), and So Cal, but my car's currently garaged in So Cal. Been considering bringing it up here full time, but not very familiar with where the "good stuff" is. What are your ideas?
I live in East Redmond near Ames Lake, so the way back home from dealership along the NE Union Hill Rd is the twisty bit. You can check the link below for some of the fun roads to drive:

3696 seems so far away after seeing the vins on this list. Hoping it makes a July boat but unlikely.

3696 seems so far away after seeing the vins on this list. Hoping it makes a July boat but unlikely.
When did you submit your build specs? Just curious. I submitted mine on Feb 19 but I didn't have a VIN yet. Was one of the late allocations of the FE2.

When did you submit your build specs? Just curious. I submitted mine on Feb 19 but I didn't have a VIN yet. Was one of the late allocations of the FE2.
I submitted my order second week of February. I got the VIN directly from Lotus a couple weeks ago after I had emailed them for an update. They told me the car has been produced and it's pending shipping. They can not give an ETA on shipping.

I submitted my order second week of February. I got the VIN directly from Lotus a couple weeks ago after I had emailed them for an update. They told me the car has been produced and it's pending shipping. They can not give an ETA on shipping.
Feb 2024 or Feb 2023?

Thanks. 2024 was the year I am sure. I bet I am close to you in production timing.

I'm in the USA, is there a way for me to check the status of my backorder, other than my dealer? I never hear from them, and when I ping them they just tell me no updates.

Lotus still hasnt responded to me using https://www.lotuscars.com/en-US/contact-us. its been 10 days :(

is this the same one you used?

Feb 13th was my factory submission. definitely sounds like I should have a VIN by now

Thanks to @Nova, for keeping the tracker updated. I found out my car is on the 7/4 shipment. My car has declared its independence from Britain on the 4th of July - that feels fitting. 😂

Is anyone watching that ship, or am I able to do this on my own to see when it is expected to arrive?

Thanks to @Nova, for keeping the tracker updated. I found out my car is on the 7/4 shipment. My car has declared its independence from Britain on the 4th of July - that feels fitting. 😂

Is anyone watching that ship, or am I able to do this on my own to see when it is expected to arrive?
My car is on that ship, too. Woo hoo!

Yes, that is the same one that I used.

well damn, why did they respond to you and not me? :(

sorry for this weird request...but can you tell me what you said? I gave them my Approved Customer Submission ID but maybe they need something else?

well damn, why did they respond to you and not me? :(

sorry for this weird request...but can you tell me what you said? I gave them my Approved Customer Submission ID but maybe they need something else
That's what I did too. I used "delivery" as the reason for my inquiry.

Did you forget to say please?
snotcat.dev

That's what I did too. I used "delivery" as the reason for my inquiry.

Did you forget to say please?
snotcat.dev

well i guess i'll try again. this time specifically asking for VIN instead of a vague "update"

also please :)

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back