• The July 2024 Lotus Emira of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 July 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

USA/Canada Delivery Thread

Guys, I took delivery of the car on 7/3 and I can finally enjoy the moment of becoming an Emira owner. Took me a couple of minutes to get used to driving it first time but man, this is amazing to drive. I loved my Supra but I never had so much fun driving a car on a twisty road. The excitement reminds me of when I picked up my first car (2008 Evo X) almost 10 years ago. This one really put a smile on my face.

I get what everyone is talking about the seats. They look good but not really supportive and the seating position feels high. Other than that, I don't have any complains so far.

Weixin Image_20240705110535.jpg

Guys, I took delivery of the car on 7/3 and I can finally enjoy the moment of becoming an Emira owner. Took me a couple of minutes to get used to driving it first time but man, this is amazing to drive. I loved my Supra but I never had so much fun driving a car on a twisty road. The excitement reminds me of when I picked up my first car (2008 Evo X) almost 10 years ago. This one really put a smile on my face.

I get what everyone is talking about the seats. They look good but not really supportive and the seating position feels high. Other than that, I don't have any complains so far.

View attachment 47234
I love that atlantis blue with the silver wheels.

View attachment 47234
Congrats! Car looks amazing.

I have a 2012 Evo X GSR
Any first impressions on the Emira and how it compares to the Evo. Did you go with touring or track suspension? I love my Evo and keeping it even when I get the Emira, but I can feel everything in that car 😆

Hope everyone had a great Canada Day and/or 4th of July celebration. The colonies have received some Emira shipments to mark these occasions. All of these are still 2024 manual FE cars, it seems.

View attachment 47268
Thanks @Nova !!! My car is in this batch!! I wonder how long it will take to get to Galpin in CA

Mine arrived in New York on 4/6/24 and picked it up from Galpin on 6/8/24. Hopefully yours will be sooner since the Baltimore port is back up and running.
Just a reference... Mine arrived in Baltimore on 6/8 and got my dealer on 6/28 and I picked it up 7/3

So def SOON!

For anyone looking for a new Emira, Lotus of Western New York, has (5) for sale.
1) Seneca Blue w/ Blk. interior, manual
2) Seneca Blue w/Red interior, manual
3) Mist White w/Blk. interior, manual
4) Hethal Yellow, Automatic
5) Dark Verdant w/ Tan interior, manual

All are for sale for MRSP First Edition V2

Last edited:
For anyone looking for a new Emira, Lotus of Western New York, has (5) for sale.

PS: Matt is a great guy to deal with! Very fair and honest, and you can't ask for much more than that!

HY automatic? All the shipments so far have been FE manual. The demo cars were Euro spec.

HY automatic? All the shipments so far have been FE manual. The demo cars were Euro spec.
I just spoke with him and he said one of them is on the water, one was being delivered tomorrow, and the rest he has. Perhaps it was the automatic that was on the boat. I would give him a call if it's of interest to you and he can fill you in on the details and a complete list of the specs.

I’m pretty new to the Emira admiring, which sadly makes me a bit late to the Emira acquiring.
Do you happen to know any of the other specs on the dark verdant one? wheel/caliper colors? full black pack?

I just spoke with him and he said one of them is on the water, one was being delivered tomorrow, and the rest he has. Perhaps it was the automatic that was on the boat. I would give him a call if it's of interest to you and he can fill you in on the details and a complete list of the specs.
That would make it the first or at least the first batch of automatic in the USA.