• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

USA/Canada Delivery Thread

Mine finally showed up at the dealer last week after arriving at the port back on 7/8. Waiting on the front brake rotors and pads to be replaced due to corrosion found during the PDI. It's amazing that they haven't figured out a way to prevent this from happening. Also interesting that it only happens to the fronts and not rears. Hopefully some time next week it will be ready for me to go check it out.

Mine finally showed up at the dealer last week after arriving at the port back on 7/8. Waiting on the front brake rotors and pads to be replaced due to corrosion found during the PDI. It's amazing that they haven't figured out a way to prevent this from happening. Also interesting that it only happens to the fronts and not rears. Hopefully some time next week it will be ready for me to go check it out.
WOW, that is a crazy long time and surprised they were that bad that required full replacements. soon .........................

Received the first pics of my car from the dealer...
20240827_115536.jpg
20240827_115553.jpg

20240827_115312.jpg

We will be on the same ship. Vivid Red. Literally, you must be one of the first 10 I4’s. I think they started just around VIN 4000. Just from what I gathered.
Fingers crossed I get it before winter hits!
I'd like to break it in before I have to put it away.

I heard the i4 has not passed CARB yet so any deliveries are on hold. Can anyone confirm/deny this?
The EPA site is a bit laggy but the i4 has not been posted as passed for the less restrictive EPA standards yet. CARB can probably happen simultaneously but I haven’t heard of an EO yet. Seems likely that Lotus didn’t learn from last time and is going to ship the cars and make the dealers hold them until they are certified.

The EPA site is a bit laggy but the i4 has not been posted as passed for the less restrictive EPA standards yet. CARB can probably happen simultaneously but I haven’t heard of an EO yet. Seems likely that Lotus didn’t learn from last time and is going to ship the cars and make the dealers hold them until they are certified.
I hope they are passed by end of September. Think that is when we expect to see them show up at dealers…..Or at least by early October.

I continue to get absolutely zero updates from my dealer. I finalized my i4 within a day of when they advised me that my order could be finalized (10/3/2023). I just reached out to them today and they have zero updates. I think I am coming up on two years since the 1st deposit.

I am 'supposedly' order #22820. If anyone has any insight they could share I would appreciate it.

I continue to get absolutely zero updates from my dealer. I finalized my i4 within a day of when they advised me that my order could be finalized (10/3/2023). I just reached out to them today and they have zero updates. I think I am coming up on two years since the 1st deposit.

I am 'supposedly' order #22820. If anyone has any insight they could share I would appreciate it.
Well, I'm 974 days since the deposit, and 1002 days since I said I wanted in, so...Hopefully your wait is less. My dealer didn't update me at all until the VIN was assigned unless I called. Then he gave noncommital responses on the general flow of things at Lotus.

I confirmed my order again April 12, 2024 for a second time, First time was Aug of 2023. I have heard crickets. I did reach out about two weeks ago, all they said was no VIN was assigned. Original deposit was July 12, 2021. For a V6 FE auto. Patience is a virtue I guess

I confirmed my order again April 12, 2024 for a second time, First time was Aug of 2023. I have heard crickets. I did reach out about two weeks ago, all they said was no VIN was assigned. Original deposit was July 12, 2021. For a V6 FE auto. Patience is a virtue I guess
Being an auto the deposit date is basically irrelevant. They did all the manuals first so even if they deposited after you they moved ahead because of the spec. Automatics have arrived on the past 2 ships so, I hate to say it, it will be soon