• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

USA/Canada Delivery Thread

No word about my vin for my V6 auto as well. I haven’t bothered calling for infos, I mean it’s arriving this year…right? Anyways, I Just started my college freshman year, while handling the business, and football season is starting so there’s a lot of things to keep me occupied.

Anyone know how to check status based on VIN? I decoded via a standard one online, but trying to find out if mine is in the US or still in production.

Anyone know how to check status based on VIN? I decoded via a standard one online, but trying to find out if mine is in the US or still in production.
only the dealer can confirm. Mine confirmed when it started production and when it finished. But I've seen others post their dealer states no info available

Even if I purchased my Emira out of state, do I just go to my local SoCal Lotus Dealer to get servicing? Or will Galpin refuse?

Even if I purchased my Emira out of state, do I just go to my local SoCal Lotus Dealer to get servicing? Or will Galpin refuse?
I wouldn't think any dealer would turn away business, though I've found in general the dealer that sold you your car is more likely to be accommodating and helpful.

Also, the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act allows you to take the car to a reputable shop for service without it voiding your warranty (for those of us that are far away from a dealership).

2024, the year that Emiras actually arrived AND Max starts losing... I know what's next, global cooling!
Indeed! The constructor championship is wide open and here is to hoping Lando puts some extra pressure on Max!

After putting a deposit down Sept 2021, I finalized ordered my FE V6 in Jan 2024 for June production. The car arrived on my driveway exactly 3 years to the sat after I put my deposit down. Can’t wait to get the PPF on so I can put on some miles.

After putting a deposit down Sept 2021, I finalized ordered my FE V6 in Jan 2024 for June production. The car arrived on my driveway exactly 3 years to the sat after I put my deposit down. Can’t wait to get the PPF on so I can put on some miles.
Congratulations! It has been 1,104 days since Saturday, August 28, 2021 when I placed my deposit. Still waiting patiently.

Enjoy!

Congratulations! It has been 1,104 days since Saturday, August 28, 2021 when I placed my deposit. Still waiting patiently.

Enjoy!
I've crossed the 1150 mark but it's at least in the US. Hoping to receive before I hit the 1200 mark :)A positive thing is that I've saved about 1k in interest with better interest rate now

I received an email from my dealer today saying my Emira has been produced and a VIN was provided! It should be here…..soon!
Everyone is different but it was 5 weeks from the date I got that notice to when it arrived in port. Its been 3 weeks since arriving. So you should have it before end of year !!