USA/Canada Delivery Thread

@Nova is the GOAT! I operated my timeline based on his tracking sheet. Once I saw my car on his list (July 4), I sold my Corvette C8 that same day to my local dealer to make space. Waiting now for the Emira to get to my dealer. 🤪

@Nova: I did. Please see screenshot. Not sure how much to believe the response.
Dear Parasran,

If you believe your Lotus source, I have a bridge to sell you!
Like Nova said, fingers are crossed but for your own mental health, don't buy in to the info you received.

@Nova is the GOAT! I operated my timeline based on his tracking sheet. Once I saw my car on his list (July 4), I sold my Corvette C8 that same day to my local dealer to make space. Waiting now for the Emira to get to my dealer. 🤪
Looking forward to your comparison of the two cars, including once the shiny penny syndrome wears off.
My Emira exceeds everything I loved about my Esprit .

Dealer says shipment left Baltimore yesterday, scheduled to arrive tomorrow. Where to fit?
IMG_3835.jpeg

@4Lotus I'm a DV over alcantara with sport/FI. Same ship as yours. My dealer hasn't received my invoice yet.

Dear Parasran,

If you believe your Lotus source, I have a bridge to sell you!
Like Nova said, fingers are crossed but for your own mental health, don't buy in to the info you received.
Haha, good call on mental health. Although after >2.5 years of waiting, too late for the mental health game.

Haha, good call on mental health. Although after >2.5 years of waiting, too late for the mental health game.
I’m in contact with a dealer who
I’ve been in contact over the past week with a dealer who’s adamant that they have their first automatic currently on a boat so I have hope.

I look forward to some day being in the group where I sell a car not to free up cash but to free up space. Love it!

lol me too. I was gonna put a lift in. hopefully mine arrives in Montreal this week too
I wish I could. The ceiling height in my garage is about 1 foot too low. The thought of busting a car shaped hole into my attic is not appealing.

Last edited:
Reactions: JAY
I wish I could. The ceiling height in my garage about 1 foot too low. The thought of busting a car shaped hole into my attic is not appealing.

Right there with ya. I thought about lifting the roof on my small detached garage, but it's just not worth it. When I was shopping 570s I was measuring vertical distances to make sure I could open the door inside the garage and it was like an inch off from hitting the garage door track. First world problems I guess. 🫠

Received my Emira via delivery late on Saturday evening. Was a long wait but well worth it!

12/2021 - Deposit placed
12/2023 - Order finalized (FE2)
5/13/2024 - Car unloaded in Baltimore
6/26/2024 - Notified car ready for pick up
7/13/2024 - Car delivered via enclosed carrier (front end PPF was installed prior)

Only put about 25 miles on it thus far, but is a blast to drive. Took the pic after a quick wash on Sunday morning.

Thanks to everyone on this thread over the years, it has been a great source of information and comradery. Also, a big thanks to Gator Motorsports, they were top notch and no surprises through the entire delivery process!

Attachments

• IMG_1939.jpg
    IMG_1939.jpg
    540.7 KB · Views: 55