• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

USA & Canada pricing

I wish a 113K-115K for the FE V6 just to stay under the 116K Cayman GT4 base price like everywhere else in the world until now.

I think it is not asking too much !
2021-10-14_14-50-39.jpg

Only shit I just came to see that Lotus of Vancouver removed the comment they told me yesterday.....
That doesnt sounds good ! My goodness !! This is getting ridiculous...

The CAD dollars is too good as of today's exchange rate to unveil their pricing.

They knows it will sounds unfair if people do the conversion from 93 900$US and get a 115K-116K when they will ask another 9K-10K on top of that number.

It is better to wait a couples weeks more and see if the currency converter comes back to a 118 750$ for example and look a bit less unfair to then justify a 125K sale price.

I hope I am wrong but otherwise why Calgary and Vancouver, both dealers was talking about getting it this friday or even yesterday.
They already know how much they will ask but they are playing with the timing so it can look better for the appearance.

Meanwhile very frustrating for us to continue to be blind on the side of the road.

Last edited:
Only shit I just came to see that Lotus of Vancouver removed the comment they told me yesterday.....
That doesnt sounds good ! My goodness !! This is getting ridiculous...

The CAD dollars is too good as of today's exchange rate to unveil their pricing.

They knows it will sounds unfair if people do the conversion from 93 900$US and get a 115K-116K when they will ask another 9K-10K on top of that number.

It is better to wait a couples weeks more and see if the currency converter comes back to a 118 750$ for example and look a bit less unfair to then justify a 125K sale price.

I hope I am wrong but otherwise why Calgary and Vancouver, both dealers was talking about getting it this friday or even yesterday.
They already know how much they will ask but they are playing with the timing so it can look better for the appearance.

Meanwhile very frustrating for us.
Yes..very frustrating. Maybe next week...

We always get the short end of the stick in Canada
The problem is that the Canadian market is operated by Lotus of USA and the Canada has never been important to them. We are far at the bottom onto their priority list.
If we were under Hethel, UK division control , things would be different.
I may be wrong but that's what it look like seen from the outside in the past and still now.
When you think that New-Zealand with a population of 5 millions got their pricing already and the Canada with 38 millions we have no calendar date , no nothing.

Last edited:
Obviously the Canadian market is irrelevant to lotus. I’m sure they have know the price since the beginning. Not sure what the point of all the cloak and dagger is. They have a car people want so just let them know how much it is.

guys I directly emailed lotus usa to request pricing, I'll post as soon/if I hear back, it's getting a bit ridiculous indeed
To gives you an idea, when I wrote to Lotus cars Europe onto Facebook, I always got answered.

I have wrote several messages to Lotus USA on Facebook and never got one single reply.

Let me know if you get one !

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back