What did you do to your Emira today?

Finally delivered! Here are my two Toyotas! 😀 Full PPF is next along with a 3rd cat delete from GRP.
IMG_4673.jpeg

IMG_4674.jpeg

Very cool!! What kind of lift do you have on your FJ? Love that heritage blue color.

That fj cruiser it’s a version coming from the dealer here in UAE, called Xtreme

Is a collaboration with Artic trucks , an Iceland company I think

Comes with FOX suspension, and some more stuff

Sadly, the FJ cruiser was discontinued last year for Gcc countries

IMG_3918.png

Had the seats fixed...
- We added 1" medium density foam to the "butt" spot.
- 1/2” soft foam to the leg support area and to the small strip between the seat bottom and seat back.
-Shaved the bulge off the center of the seatback
Haven't taken it for a drive yet. But I'm now making contact with the seat in all the right spots.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/11Z_cerpqVRCzWpLwBGdYa0Wrn3jY0lBVtzSwHSIM-TM/edit?usp=drivesdk
View attachment 45602
Hi, did dealer repair your seats? Or do you have to do it yourself?? I think my driver side seats are pretty much similar.

PPF in progress and they’ve just finished blacking the roof with stek black ppf. The mirrors aren’t done yet and it actually looks pretty cool this way. What do you guys think? Leave it nimbus if just continue to black out?

IMG_5745.jpeg

IMG_5744.jpeg

Something interesting happened tonight. I was driving around, just to put some miles on the car to get to the 1,000 mile mark when the exhaust suddenly got boomier, almost to the point of resonance in the cabin. It was so sudden and noticeable I looked down at the odometer and it was at 729.6 miles. The boominess is at 2,200-2,300 rpm This was in Tour mode too! The exhaust is definitely rowdier now. Anybody else notice something like this?

PPF in progress and they’ve just finished blacking the roof with stek black ppf. The mirrors aren’t done yet and it actually looks pretty cool this way. What do you guys think? Leave it nimbus if just continue to black out?

View attachment 45718
View attachment 45719

That was my idea from the day I ordered mine, to leave the option of getting black roof but with the nimbus mirror option

I’ll go for it

So this was at 7am this morning in Tarbes (Southern France very near to the border with Spain)

IMG_4074.jpeg

And this is 10 hours and 700 miles later on the Eurotunnel train back to the UK
IMG_4081.jpeg

I was not uncomfortable once, feel ok, and the car did 33mpg on that trip at around 80mph (French speed limit). KEF kept me entertained... and this was the end of a 3000 mile road trip in the Pyrenees where the car was awesome. I had the non staring issue a couple of times, but a lock and unlock fixed it.

Something interesting happened tonight. I was driving around, just to put some miles on the car to get to the 1,000 mile mark when the exhaust suddenly got boomier, almost to the point of resonance in the cabin. It was so sudden and noticeable I looked down at the odometer and it was at 729.6 miles. The boominess is at 2,200-2,300 rpm This was in Tour mode too! The exhaust is definitely rowdier now. Anybody else notice something like this?
Never heard this in mine. Maybe your exhaust valve opened?