• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

What did you do to your Emira today?

Graphene coated. 1300km on the clock. Also almost time.
View attachment 49344
Did the same, for the same awesome results. Certainly worth the effort. I used Adam's Graphene.
You'll find during cleaning that brake dust likes to adhere to the rear facia where Lotus letters are. I wipe mine down with a microfiber towel after each drive. Evidence so completely removed even CSI couldn't detect it left garage. Unless they look for Lotus DNA evidence.

It’s time lol. Just input this code after 1000miles to unlock the secret 800hp👾
1723156476055.png

If you intend to leave it on all the time don't forget to check your footage at night as the image will be darker/different.
I leave mine on but I'm not doing much night driving.
Thanks for the advice. I went out for a quick night run, and not much darker than before but the images are much clearer without the unwanted reflections (especially the rear view).

Well you've certainly gotten into it lol! By any chance could you take a picture of the back of the wheel well liner?
The inside of the wheel well without the liner? Or the part of the liner that faces forward into the body of the car?

@GlobalPilot777 about ten pounds to sweat, and about one hundred pounds to the swear jar. It's been tedious, and the manual is far from accurate.
1000025225.jpg

Took the Seneca Menace to the Pistonheads Annual Service on Saturday (it was tucked in the Auto Wax Works garage for much of the day, for anyone who attended and didn't recall seeing a matte-finished Emira) ... and while I'm sure many photos were taken of it (and many conversations had), I don't seem to have any on my phone :LOL: 🤦‍♂️

I'll have to hassle my lad to see if he remembered to take any!

The inside of the wheel well without the liner? Or the part of the liner that faces forward into the body of the car?

@GlobalPilot777 about ten pounds to sweat, and about one hundred pounds to the swear jar. It's been tedious, and the manual is far from accurate.
View attachment 49514
I'm looking for a picture of the back of the liner you removed from the wheel well. That's the area I'm considering adding vibration dampener, but if I can see it now before I get in there, it might help to know if it's worth it or not. The front of the liner material is some kind of fuzzy surface, almost like an outdoor carpet mat. I'm wondering if the back is the same, in which case the dampener mat may not stick to it.