• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

What did you do to your Emira today?

@silent cilantro the supercharger cover will match. I don't know if I'll do the calipers. Maybe when it's in winter storage when (if) I do the steering wheel.

I bought a front/rear 360 degree dash cam setup that I'm trying to plan the install of so that it's always-on to support the parking mode features. I hope to catch people's reactions to the car.

This pic was right after I brought my Emira home and as luck would have it I still had the 4C due to the buyer delaying delivery just long enough for a 3-car photo shoot.
20240604_095146.jpg

20240604_095224.jpg

I bought a front/rear 360 degree dash cam setup that I'm trying to plan the install of so that it's always-on to support the parking mode features. I hope to catch people's reactions to the car.

This pic was right after I brought my Emira home and as luck would have it I still had the 4C due to the buyer delaying delivery just long enough for a 3-car photo shoot.
View attachment 49550
View attachment 49551
Now that you've had time with your Emira, have you posted how it compares to the Alfa 4C? I would like to hear your thoughts between the two.

That's cool. I'm still thinking about this for an upcoming trip, etc. So the panning is automatic?
Its no automatic, but its easy. You simply put the invisible selfie stick out the window and move it however you like. In the software you click which vehicles you want it to follow. Then it will automatically track them in the order you choose.

Now that you've had time with your Emira, have you posted how it compares to the Alfa 4C? I would like to hear your thoughts between the two.
Appreciate the reminder. I've got it in my production plans...just not sure when I will get to it. I'd like to see if a local 4C owner would let me take their 4C for a spin to refresh my memory. I have a group trip in the works for late Sept and may have an opty then.

Well, I installed a titanium cat-back exhaust.
1000025556.jpg

And the Aerie CF vents, and my other sill.
1000025573.jpg

1000025578.jpg

And the CF front splitter replacement
1000025590.jpg

And the CF diffuser surround and titanium tops
1000025579.jpg

Tomorrow (later today) it should be running again.

Oil and Filter and best of all was the 3rd cat delete and Milltek valve controller, it sounds amazing and seems to get better sounding with some miles on it, I really think anyone thinking of getting those two items should just do it, install was super easy.
1723839016967.png

View attachment 49703

View attachment 49704
View attachment 49705

View attachment 49707

View attachment 49706

Hello @Time2Fly how difficult was it to remove the front bumper and replace the front vents? I have the CF vents (front, side and rears) and want to get your opinion before I get start my installation.

Hello @Time2Fly how difficult was it to remove the front bumper and replace the front vents? I have the CF vents (front, side and rears) and want to get your opinion before I get start my installation.
Dm me your number and I'll explain it over the phone. At some point I'll write it up for my journal, but I'm exhausted and don't want to type right now.

View attachment 49703

View attachment 49704
View attachment 49705

View attachment 49707

View attachment 49706

How did you get the side vents? They aren't on their website and they've been saying "next week" for months. Literally the only things I want to replace on the exterior are the side and rear vents in matte CF and I haven't been able to source any decent ones.

@FlyNavy01 they were having trouble making ones that fit well. So it took a while to get them. They're gorgeous though.

This past Thursday I had the pleasure of joining a local British car club for a group drive through the Monadnock region of Southwestern New Hampshire. The Emira was clearly the youngster of the bunch, but it was great seeing such a variety of cars. We were joined by an ‘05 Elise, so I wasn’t completely the oddball of the group!
IMG_6623.jpeg

IMG_6628.jpeg

IMG_6626.jpeg

IMG_6627.jpeg

This past Thursday I had the pleasure of joining a local British car club for a group drive through the Monadnock region of Southwestern New Hampshire. The Emira was clearly the youngster of the bunch, but it was great seeing such a variety of cars. We were joined by an ‘05 Elise, so I wasn’t completely the oddball of the group!
Beautiful cars. Diversity is the key for a British car meet. But no Aston Martin, eh?