• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

What did you do to your Emira today?

Like @Atlantis Blue Emira I too decided to have a leisurely turn.
View attachment 50553

ODB/MX indicates all ignition coils have failed as have some of the indicator lights.
Since i have been part of this forum, have read all the stories about the Emira., and these are giving me agita 😭😀Have yet to get mine but I hope none of the negative issues come up with mine. I wish all is good with yours from hereon 🤞

I spent half of today ceramic coating 2 of my wheels. I'll do the other 2 tomorrow. Forgive the rusty discs... I washed the car yesterday 🙄

20240913_175956.jpg

Right now I only did 100km and to be honest the exhaust sound is the same (I already installed the grp decat and the Milltek valve controller )

For the spacers and lowering kit I only have this photos , I’m happy with the looks, and no scratches for now

I think the kit lowered the car like 2cm
Thanks for the response

1000026988.jpg

1000026990.jpg

Finished PPF and wheel ceramic coating. Now to see if it doesn't break down again. The wheels are so shiny they reflect the stripe on the floor. Until I touch the brakes.

@T6061 total savings was 23# iirc. Really happy with them. I'll have some photos with the Aerie winter wheels when it cools off too.

I also recently installed Signature wheels. Different design but similar weight savings. Offsets are +10mm front and +13mm rear compared to stock. I don't want to, but I think I'll have to lower the car 20mm or so to get rid of the wheel gap since it does look a little wonky as it currently sits.

Some photos from cars and coffee this morning:
IMG_7114.JPG
IMG_7120.JPG
IMG_7125.JPG
IMG_7129.JPG

Right now I only did 100km and to be honest the exhaust sound is the same (I already installed the grp decat and the Milltek valve controller )

For the spacers and lowering kit I only have this photos , I’m happy with the looks, and no scratches for now

I think the kit lowered the car like 2cm

Looks great!

I don't want to, but I think I'll have to lower the car 20mm or so to get rid of the wheel gap since it does look a little wonky as it currently sits.

1726348939249.png
the two cars I was cross shopping since my garage can't fit both lol.

Happy with the Emira, I've been feeling its time to lower it as well when I pics like this. I dont want to either, but probably will order the sleeves and spacers this week.

Nice! Have you had any updates to the car before HPDE? Fluid, pads, etc
Nope! This track is pretty easy on tires and brakes so that’s probably a good idea for other tracks. Only three hard braking zones on the whole track. Car feels fantastic.

Ugh. I watched in horror as a lady in an EV almost hit my car 3 times trying to parallel park. After guiding her safely to her spot behind me. I immediately left even though I still didn’t eat lunch.

First she almost hits my car turning headfirst into the spot behind me. Instead of hitting my car she hit the curb! I ran over to the car and helped her in. She pulls up beside my car and then turns her wheel to back into the spot and then starts moving forward almost turning into my car! After back into the spot she was turning to straighten out and then instead of reversing she went forward almost into my car again! I was literally standing between her and my car… she had a handicap placard and clearly was not in full control of her faculties.

What a strange feeling. I felt like I was watching a train wreck in slow motion 3 times and somehow I made it out alive. Feels weird to be so traumatized but I still can’t shake it.

Ugh. I watched in horror as a lady in an EV almost hit my car 3 times trying to parallel park. After guiding her safely to her spot behind me. I immediately left even though I still didn’t eat lunch.

First she almost hits my car turning headfirst into the spot behind me. Instead of hitting my car she hit the curb! I ran over to the car and helped her in. She pulls up beside my car and then turns her wheel to back into the spot and then starts moving forward almost turning into my car! After back into the spot she was turning to straighten out and then instead of reversing she went forward almost into my car again! I was literally standing between her and my car… she had a handicap placard and clearly was not in full control of her faculties.

What a strange feeling. I felt like I was watching a train wreck in slow motion 3 times and somehow I made it out alive. Feels weird to be so traumatized but I still can’t shake it.
I suspect many here can emphasize. I do.

I just came back from having a meal out with my brother who lives 160 miles away. Even better the drive was in the dealers loan car while mine in getting the new doors.

I just came back from having a meal out with my brother who lives 160 miles away. Even better the drive was in the dealers loan car while mine in getting the new doors.
What did they loan you? Assume it wasn't an Emira or an Eletre?

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Aerie Performance Lotus Emira Carbon Fiber Parts GregsRaceParts.com BanC Tech JUBU Performance

Latest posts

Back