What did you do to your Emira today?

Drove my new beauty home for the first time from the dealer!

Attachments

• IMG_2038.jpeg
    IMG_2038.jpeg
    207.4 KB · Views: 22
Drove my new beauty home for the first time from the dealer!
Congratulations!!!!

My car finally at the dealership, passed all inspection and hoping to have it soon 😊
Saw my Emira. My 1st time ever… and it is more beautiful in person. Glad I made the right color choice ( Hethel yellow) . Hopefully to get delivered this week.
Btw, from an hour of talking to my SA I learned a few tips ( certain stuff that had been reported in here ) to at least avoid or minimize having to deal with them

Attachments

• IMG_0486.png
    IMG_0486.png
    811.9 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_0487.jpeg
    IMG_0487.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 22
Checked out @morphious short shifter and grabbed this shot.

A7886C76-7202-4246-986D-B6D7E138EC00.jpeg

It was really helpful to drive and compare. His seats were noticeably more flat and steering felt smoother without some of the low speed creaks I have. Good to know for future dealer visit. And short shifter felt great!

View attachment 53002

It was really helpful to drive and compare. His seats were noticeably more flat and steering felt smoother without some of the low speed creaks I have. Good to know for future dealer visit. And short shifter felt great!
Would be helpful to reveal what were the different seats being compared and the short shifter brand.

View attachment 53002

Not even Emira owners park next to each other. :ROFLMAO:

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back