• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Who has Milltek's Active Controller Installed?

Exactly this, but the difference between closed and OEM was relatively subtle when idling (I imagine this wasn’t helped by the 3rd cat delete being installed as well). Obviously buttons 2 & 3 being the opposite of what Milltek said wasn’t very helpful either and had me questioning myself!
Awesome, thank you. Just wanted to be confident in my science 😂

Awesome, thank you. Just wanted to be confident in my science 😂
Worth pointing out that the valve is not fully closed in tour mode on OEM i.e. there should be a slight change in tone just through toggling OEM and closed on the remote without moving to sport, but it will be subtle if my experience is anything to go by.

Worth pointing out that the valve is not fully closed in tour mode on OEM i.e. there should be a slight change in tone just through toggling OEM and closed on the remote without moving to sport, but it will be subtle if my experience is anything to go by.
You got it. Thank you!

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back