• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Anyone thinking twice about buying Emira?

This and an Emira be more like it
old fashioned interior......
goes with the GR ;)
see you spend all day on autotrader...... you should be all day on tinder.....

This is soooo going to the pub 🤣
the thing is, I dont even know how to get to the pub???? if its not on the latest list of posts..how the hell do u find it? Its almost easier to drive there than it is to find the damn thing on here.....
with that.. im off to bed..and not to the pub

the thing is, I dont even know how to get to the pub???? if its not on the latest list of posts..how the hell do u find it? Its almost easier to drive there than it is to find the damn thing on here.....
with that.. im off to bed..and not to the pub
In the menu bar at the top, select Forums then scroll down the forums list to Off-Topic and find the pinned thread at the top for Hethel Arms. It's in here:

im a bit let down with the rear design....thats what put me off my allocation and foolishly cancelled it .....
nothings perfect, but that car is close enough!
I actually like the rear of the 992's. What I don't like is all the black plastic on the front bumper, like Harry pointed out. Just looks cheap.

I actually like the rear of the 992's. What I don't like is all the black plastic on the front bumper, like Harry pointed out. Just looks cheap.
i love the rear of the 992, its just the touring I was referring to, I think the 991 touring had a nicer ass, this one with that big lump of plastic on it.... not the best they could have done, the regular 992 looks fantastic at the back!

i love the rear of the 992, its just the touring I was referring to, I think the 991 touring had a nicer ass, this one with that big lump of plastic on it.... not the best they could have done, the regular 992 looks fantastic at the back!
OK I see what you're saying. They could have gone more along the lines of the Turbo S maybe. I prefer dual (non-center) exhaust as well.

Sorry Tom...off topic! 😁

Talking about Emira alternatives is OK on this thread 👍

Folks, can you ease up on the "which Porsche shall I buy" posts. Plenty of other forums for that. Or start a thread in Off Topic.

Fine for people to talk about having second thoughts on an Emira purchase and explain why, but the conversation is getting monopolised now.

Edit: some moving and deleting now done

Last edited:
Folks, can you ease up on the "which Porsche shall I buy" posts. Plenty of other forums for that. Or start a thread in Off Topic.

Fine for people to talk about having second thoughts on an Emira purchase and explain why, but the conversation is getting monopolised now.
In a parallel universe Renlist is full of Porsche moaners advocating buying an Emira!

Understood.
To be fair though 85% of Emira deposit holders having second thoughts will probably be considering a 🤬 though 😉🙂

i wouldn’t buy any other Cayman or Boxster except for GT4 or Spyder to be honest. Today I’m back to thinking about my one owner Emira again. Just to think that in 10-20 years time I am the only owner of the last ever ICE Lotus….. I’m now back into a healthier lotus mind frame. Plus the invitation to test drive on the extra slots have saved me from the Germans…

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back