• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

CT Carbon Full Carbon Fibre Kit on Dark Verdant

NoelT

Reaction score
Hey forum, I was at Goodwood FOS yesterday and came across the CT Carbon stand. The full carbon fibre kit looks good ont he seneca blue emira they had on the stand. I'm wondering if the black fibre finish will look as good on my dark verdant emira, or will it just blend in with the dark colour? Has anyone fitted the CT Carbon kit on a dark verdant emira and have any photos to show the finished look?

Any help would be much appreciated.

One final point, the standard car got lots of positive reaction reaction, both at the festival and also on the road to mand from!

IMO, the CT carbon kit looks best on dark color cars. On the blue Emira it actually looks kind of cheesy to me - no offence to anyone who has this combo. The same on a Dark Verdant is SICK:

Yeah, the more the kit blends with the paintwork the better. If it contrasts too much it looks cheap and tacked on instead of the intended design.

IMO, the CT carbon kit looks best on dark color cars. On the blue Emira it actually looks kind of cheesy to me - no offence to anyone who has this combo. The same on a Dark Verdant is SICK:

It does look superb in these photos!

Oi!

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20240716-193129_Files by Google (1).jpg
    SmartSelect_20240716-193129_Files by Google (1).jpg
    397.6 KB · Views: 71

That looks amazing. Maybe I’ll do that next year. Just curious how much ground clearance I may lose. Roads here are crap. Don’t want to scrape everywhere.