DNA Tuning Stage 1 Obd Tune?

Looks shitty to me..
It would be very hard to gain 28hp on a tune with no hardware changes or without altering the pulley sizes for the supercharger. If it was that easy via a tune only the likes of Komotec and JUBU would already be offering it instead of 240hp at 6-7 times the price.

You never know I could be wrong but the math doesn't seem right unless the timing was right on the edge and at risk of detonation.

It would be very hard to gain 28hp on a tune with no hardware changes or without altering the pulley sizes for the supercharger. If it was that easy via a tune only the likes of Komotec and JUBU would already be offering it instead of 240hp at 6-7 times the price.

You never know I could be wrong but the math doesn't seem right unless the timing was right on the edge and at risk of detonation.

Komotec and Jubu do offer 435/440 tunes on a stock car. I have a komotec 435 tune on my Evora 400 that works flawlessly and survived track days.

The problem is getting a tune from them is pricey or they don't actually deal with the US (Komotec is iffy) JUBU costs like $6K but it's a standalone ECU and have more control but not all the systems are fully functioning yet from a prior inquiry

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back