• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Emira OE exhaust with Miltek active valve controller

can this be purchased in the US ? also the full exhaust. Ill just start collecting parts so when it arrives it straight to installing them.

The valve controller would be easy enough I would think even if there's no US agents.

I guess where is the best place to buy it in the uk, best price . I’ll have it mailed to our office in London a pick it up when I’m in town next month

I guess where is the best place to buy it in the uk, best price . I’ll have it mailed to our office in London a pick it up when I’m in town next month
Seems to be about £270 everywhere I looked.

Hi @Magicman
What’s your opinion on the difference that the cat delete makes?
I’ve fitted the valve controller and I’m debating wether or not to fit the pipe too.

Hi @Magicman
What’s your opinion on the difference that the cat delete makes?
I’ve fitted the valve controller and I’m debating wether or not to fit the pipe too.
I haven't had that yet just the back box mod. Had a conversation with a guy that had oe exhaust but controller and cat delete pipe and he was concerned it was borderline too loud.

I haven't had that yet just the back box mod. Had a conversation with a guy that had oe exhaust but controller and cat delete pipe and he was concerned it was borderline too loud.
Ah, sorry. Must have mixed up your “back box mod” with cat delete.

Still good info, cheers.

btw, what’s the back box mod? 🤔 Or did miss that bit too?

Ah, sorry. Must have mixed up your “back box mod” with cat delete.

Still good info, cheers.

btw, what’s the back box mod? 🤔 Or did miss that bit too?
It was done by PCW exhaust mods, just a slight rework of the internals but he did say there's very little to be done, it's basically the same as the supersprint internals

• Useful
Reactions: KJD
sounds so good ill definitely consider it

Back