• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Emiras advertised for sale on other sites

Shadow Grey FE advertised by Oakmere last week at £89,995 and already sold. This was supposedly the least popular colour.

Fewer shadow greys ordered make it a rare colour I think. Good news for all shadow grey customers!

One in yellow on auto trader at offers between 80 to 87k?
Offers at 80-86k* That's me :) I will give the forum as much info as I can on the market as a seller. So far it's been pretty interesting & funny. loads of enquiries, lots of time wasters. There are certain offers/things I won't say until it sells but I'm keen to give an insight as ultimately my advert is up to see what offers I get and where the market value really is and if I want to sell for that or keep driving

Price From RRP
Another blue one at Oakmere now
there obviously on a high after selling the Shadow grey one so quickly lol
So still a steady stream of people either Flippers or people genuinely had a change of heart regarding keeping Emira - wonder 💭 what the spilt is …..

Price From RRP

there obviously on a high after selling the Shadow grey one so quickly lol
So still a steady stream of people either Flippers or people genuinely had a change of heart regarding keeping Emira - wonder 💭 what the spilt is …..
You’re out and bought something else, so why such close interest in the Emira used market? Genuine question.

You’re out and bought something else, so why such close interest in the Emira used market? Genuine question.
Just the way I’m wired, as an ex flipper your always monitoring analysing / following prices. A curiosity to see how the prices will pan out - a fall n then peak again ? Following house prices religiously daily now that is where it does pay dividends

Anyone seen this:

Few weeks old now but flipped for 5k on a 5k overs flip. Now it’s another 5k over on autotrader

Anyone seen this:

Few weeks old now but flipped for 5k on a 5k overs flip. Now it’s another 5k over on autotrader

Originally posted earlier in this thread in mid Jan by emiraspain, who bought that car and sold it to the YouTuber:

I see a Seneca Blue has popped up on Collecting Cars - currently £72k with 7 days to run

Originally posted earlier in this thread in mid Jan by emiraspain, who bought that car and sold it to the YouTuber:
Ah sorry Tom I thought that would be the case but wanted to share just in case!

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back