I'm out - the cancellations thread

DD223FDD-EAF1-414F-85A1-902280D56C85.jpeg
0FF61790-A7C6-48F7-B44C-6899C74F05E2.jpeg

If you are ok with auto it is not a bad choice. Or get older model with manual. I convinced myself to give the paddles a try. Never been so bored in my life.

Did you consider getting another R8? Seems you adore them!
I regret selling her after 3 years as won’t ever get a car as good as that again but now I literally only do a few thousand miles a year as just w/e Fun car so I can’t really justify £100k - £125k
Over the years I’ve spent a small fortune on cars so I’m now trying to be more sensible and retiring earlier is now higher up my list lol
R8 best thrill other than motorbikes 🏍

I regret selling her after 3 years as won’t ever get a car as good as that again but now I literally only do a few thousand miles a year as just w/e Fun car so I can’t really justify £100k - £125k
Over the years I’ve spent a small fortune on cars so I’m now trying to be more sensible and retiring earlier is now higher up my list lol
Totally understand and it makes sense. Adulting isn't fun sometimes 😁

Attachments

• 8ED48514-C451-4925-9CFD-C0271064CAE5.jpeg
    8ED48514-C451-4925-9CFD-C0271064CAE5.jpeg
    129.9 KB · Views: 56
Cayman 981S with high spec, sports exhaust, Porsche warranty and just 14,000 miles for £42k. So, 90%ish of what I was seeking from the Emira for half the price 😊
Love it!! Keep us posted on the high gearing argument, I’d like to find out it’s a non issue so I can go ahead and buy a T for big savings like you. CHEERS

Love it!! Keep us posted on the high gearing argument, I’d like to find out it’s a non issue so I can go ahead and buy a T for big savings like you. CHEERS
Well, my first journey completed and no real issue with the gearing yet. Only way to find out I’d say is to get behind the wheel.

Don’t want to fill this forum with Cayman stuff but it’s worked for me. The Emira will also be awesome and look forward to seeing more of them on the roads “soon”…….

Well, my first journey completed and no real issue with the gearing yet. Only way to find out I’d say is to get behind the wheel.

Don’t want to fill this forum with Cayman stuff but it’s worked for me. The Emira will also be awesome and look forward to seeing more of them on the roads “soon”…….
Drove this PDK base last weekend
Gears ok
1eoqV5n.jpg

Not sure where I am with my deposit having having had the dreaded email saying you have been pushed back to 2024. I have decided to Purchase my first none Lotus for the first time in nearly 20 years of Lotus ownership. For the time being I think I will keep my deposit in place. In the meantime I have put my immaculate Evora GT410 sport up for sale. Anyone in the same predicament as me my Evora would be a fantastic alternative.

F8E7FBED-11B4-4776-93DE-B4B0AC0BB629.jpeg

Last edited:
Not sure where I am with my deposit having having had the dreaded email saying you have been pushed back to 2024. I have decided to Purchase my first none Lotus for the first time in nearly 20 years of Lotus ownership. For the time being I think I will keep my deposit in place. In the meantime I have put my immaculate Evora GT410 sport up for sale. Anyone in the same predicament as me my Evora would be a fantastic alternative.

View attachment 21504
That is such a great looking car!

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back