JUBU Group Buy 15% discount

Are you interested in a group buy and when?

• Total voters
Not yet we will get more updates for those that are tuned for 91 which should be the remaining 2 members they are visiting this week.

They have others with 91 with no issues with the right CAN data so I’m sure it will be fine. They can also set different fuels for different modes.

Example you can run 91 in Tour and Sport and if you track it you can do 93 for track mode if you can get it for track days or if you go to another state on a trip.

Thank you for your long writeup and organization of this and being the beta testers!

This is turning out to be a great option for those who want to tune.

I just upgrade mine to jubu440 with the latest firmware however with some problems. I went thru the engine bay and coster me like an hr and many scuffs on my arms :) its possible and if I have to replace I will do it quicker

From hellasf1 posts with all issues I have the following points: 5, 9, 10, 12, 16, 20, 22.

overal on a positive note, it starts and runs without problems. Looking forward to have the fixed with a remote session once they are done in the US.
IMG_6416.jpeg
IMG_6417.jpeg
IMG_6418.jpeg

I just upgrade mine to jubu440 with the latest firmware however with some problems. I went thru the engine bay and coster me like an hr and many scuffs on my arms :) its possible and if I have to replace I will do it quicker

From hellasf1 posts with all issues I have the following points: 5, 9, 10, 12, 16, 20, 22.

overal on a positive note, it starts and runs without problems. Looking forward to have the fixed with a remote session once they are done in the US.View attachment 53444View attachment 53445View attachment 53446
You are now officially a true modder. I've been modding cars for over 50 years and this is proof of how it always goes with "quick and easy to install" lol.

overal on a positive note, it starts and runs without problems. Looking forward to have the fixed with a remote session once they are done in the US.View attachment 53444View attachment 53445View attachment 53446
I did leave out that Rene was wearing a long sleeve light jacket, so I think we need to add this part of our “tool” set lol

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Aerie Performance Lotus Emira Carbon Fiber Parts GregsRaceParts.com BanC Tech JUBU Performance

Latest posts

Back