• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

UK test drive booking process

Booked for Bristol at 13.30 on 16th - it's going to be a long 9 days....... Looking forward to seeing Nimbus - hope that I chose well🤞

I waited in the queue for 25 mins to book my testdrive, got right to the front to then get thrown all the way back to number 308 in the queue😔 anyone else having issues??

Booked Glasgow 29th 2.30pm, so will eventually get to see the Magma I have ordered

I grabbed a slot on Monday. It would be great if you could share the route after you have driven it. I’d be keen to give it a run in a something over the weekend to give me point of reference.
Yep likewise!

I’m quite looking forward, weather looks good and will at last get to back to back Exige and the Emira. But when are they going to learn that words count. A ‘Product demonstration’? It’s a sports car not a bloody washing machine!

You have booked an Emira Test Drive with Lotus Kent at 11-11-2022 10:30.

Your test drive session will include product demonstration, test drive experience and time for any questions you may have. Please arrive 5 minutes before your allocated slot.

Second try....
It's taken another 10 mins so far to move up 15 spaces, this could take a while🤦🏻‍♂️

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221107-163908_Outlook.jpg
    Screenshot_20221107-163908_Outlook.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 23
Took about 20 minutes from a queue of 250 for me. Luckily no technical fails.

Absolutely fantastic, I get an invite to test drive a manual car, even though I ordered an automatic

Despite the fact that I drive past the Hethel twice a day, I’m expected to drive two hours away for a test drive at a lotus dealer

I’ve given up even contacting customer service anymore because they just don’t respond

One day there might be a Netflix movie made all about the purchase experience of an Emira
Same here - Colchester or Silverstone……. 🤷‍♂️

I just got in a queue of 150 got to the front in 10 mins and booked test drive for 9am tomorrow morning in Colchester. I'm ok with that!! :D

I'm just stoked that this might actually be happening....and not merely "soon"

Could have booked for tomorrow at Poole but the weather is going to be terrible, so went for Friday. Looking forward to it as this will tell me if I want to remain patient for my April delivery, or if I am going to take a different route with something exciting and used that I can get without the waiting.

EDIT* have had to re-book with Eastleigh as Poole aren't doing test drives

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back