• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

UK test drive booking process

Gutted couldn’t get a test drive before 26th November at Bradford as all earlier w/e slots had gone as 250 + people in que before me - are they really doing this in priority order or is it a free for all for everyone with a deposit ?

I'm just stoked that this might actually be happening....and not merely "soon"
Kept away from weekend as retired, so can go Mon - Fri. So booked 10/11/2023 @ 14.30pm. So looking forward to meeting Tony and his staff at JCT600 Bradford.
This has been such a convoluted exercise, but I think it will be worth it.

Gutted couldn’t get a test drive before 26th November at Bradford as all earlier w/e slots had gone as 250 + people in que before me - are they really doing this in priority order or is it a free for all for everyone with a deposit ?
Free for all I'm afraid. Last I saw I was either March or June build (still haven't confirmed which)

The email said for reservation holders on a first come first served basis so I think it's the latter.

Are people still receiving the emails to book or did they come all around the same time today? I’m a jan build and haven’t had an email yet 😢

Only had to wait 5 minutes and booked in Colchester tomorrow at 3pm :)
Nice! If I could have got out of work I would have done a weekday too! They were still available at Ashford when I booked. I've got this Saturday at 9.00 :)

I’m quite looking forward, weather looks good and will at last get to back to back Exige and the Emira. But when are they going to learn that words count. A ‘Product demonstration’? It’s a sports car not a bloody washing machine!

You have booked an Emira Test Drive with Lotus Kent at 11-11-2022 10:30.

Your test drive session will include product demonstration, test drive experience and time for any questions you may have. Please arrive 5 minutes before your allocated slot.
And you will have to stop at 11am precisely to observe the one minute silence......

D455265D-A5D2-44C7-89AF-23EBDB1BB154.png

Mine came through at 16:08.
1610 for me. Now booked in for dec 8th in Essex. Could've gone sooner but wanted to leave a bit of space for those with more urgent needs rather than me just keeping the faith

I think I can claim to say it would be a free for all. I was 279 in queue and I'm January delivery or was..

Are people still receiving the emails to book or did they come all around the same time today? I’m a jan build and haven’t had an email yet 😢
I’m a Jan build too and my email arrived about an hour ago.

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back