• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

USA/Canada Delivery Thread

Lotus of Summit in New Jersey.

Interesting, #156base in Jersey and they called you because ppl dropped out...

did that mean you're getting a FE2.0 or your base is just coming sooner than expected?

Last edited:
Interesting, #156base in Jersey and they called you because ppl dropped out...

did that mean you're getting a FE2.0 or your base is just coming sooner than expected?
I think what he means is that he was number 156 overall, missing both the FE 1.0 and 2.0 allocations, and was previously expecting a Base car, but now was assigned a FE 2.0 slot.

If we guesstimate and extrapolate this bit of data, I am expecting that Summit got about 75 allocations overall for both FE versions. That means more than half of depositors have dropped out.

If we guesstimate and extrapolate this bit of data, I am expecting that Summit got about 75 allocations overall for both FE versions. That means more than half of depositors have dropped out.

I was ~#15 and dropped from Summit. I know my friend was #1 there and also recently dropped.

I was ~#15 and dropped from Summit. I know my friend was #1 there and also recently dropped.
What? You are no longer in the queue? When did you cancel? Are you still planning on getting an Emira? Is this question number five?

I think what he means is that he was number 156 overall, missing both the FE 1.0 and 2.0 allocations, and was previously expecting a Base car, but now was assigned a FE 2.0 slot.

Correct as to the top part. I recall the salesman saying Summit received 35 1.0 allocations. I have a call at 10am to finalize my order and can ask how many 2.0s they received if anyone is interested.

Correct as to the top part. I recall the salesman saying Summit received 35 1.0 allocations. I have a call at 10am to finalize my order and can ask how many 2.0s they received if anyone is interested.
Please get as much info as you can. If we know the ratios of FE1.0/FE2.0 allocations we can speculate elsewhere. Would also be interesting to get a sense of what the percentage of people dropping out (if you were #156 but moved up to #?.......).

What? You are no longer in the queue? When did you cancel? Are you still planning on getting an Emira? Is this question number five?

Yes? Correct. Officially cancelled end of June! Here's my replacement. I'll happily get a future Emira R/GT/whatever, as long as it has 3 pedals, carbon, and bespoke paint options. Is this answer number 5? 👽

You think this will actually happen?

I'm honestly not sure at this point. I'm confident the i4 will have upgraded versions sold, but the V6 might only get one other "final edition" at ~430HP or so. We'll see what happens... for now, let's just hope the First Editions eventually arrive.

There was this leak earlier this year:

I'm honestly not sure at this point. I'm confident the i4 will have upgraded versions sold, but the V6 might only get one other "final edition" at ~430HP or so. We'll see what happens... for now, let's just hope the First Editions eventually arrive.

There was this leak earlier this year:

I saw that back when it came out. Can anyone confirm if J, K, L, M are also used in the Elise, Exige, Evora configuration? If so, it could just be a formatting thing done for consistency.

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back