• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

USA/Canada Delivery Thread

Received this email this morning from “Scott”, whom I assume is the same “Scott” that was my tour guide at the Factory on Sept. 19th. This was in response to my Factory Tour Feedback survey feedback, in which I stated my disappointment on the “tight-lipped” answers to my questions about U.S. Emira production and delivery schedules:

I find it extremely funny and disheartening we find out US production has started from Scott. He isn't the Hero we deserve, but he is the Hero we need right now.

1. Why didnt the dealers relay this message? I am guessing Lotus didnt tell them?
2. Why didnt Lotus tell us?
3. Should we buy Scott a nice dinner for confirming US vehicles are being built? What a fuckin man! Thanks Scott.

I find it extremely funny and disheartening we find out US production has started from Scott. He isn't the Hero we deserve, but he is the Hero we need right now.

1. Why didnt the dealers relay this message? I am guessing Lotus didnt tell them?
2. Why didnt Lotus tell us?
3. Should we buy Scott a nice dinner for confirming US vehicles are being built? What a fuckin man! Thanks Scott.

Big ol 🤷‍♂️.

82vtgg.jpg

82vtnc.jpg

82vtql.jpg

82vtuh.jpg

82vtxe.jpg

82vu3c.jpg

82vu8v.jpg

82vudz.jpg

I got an email from my dealer offering me a t-shirt in appreciation of my being a lotus customer (Emira is my first lotus). They needed my size. So, no Emira yet...but I am getting a t-shirt.
Cue jokes: two year plus stagnant Emira deposit with no car in sight.....and all I got was this Tshirt.

I suspect Scott's getting overwhelmed with connection requests on LinkedIn today, probably to the point he's asking himself "what the f#$k did I do?!"

I got an email from my dealer offering me a t-shirt in appreciation of my being a lotus customer (Emira is my first lotus). They needed my size. So, no Emira yet...but I am getting a t-shirt.
I just put my spec in on the Lotus t-shirt with my dealer. I went with XL. Delivery date expected Q1 2024 (or "soon" in Lotus lingo). Soooo excited!!!!

In celebration, I just placed my order for the Milltek active valve controller and 3rd cat delete bypass pipe today.
Is the bypass pipe DIY possible if I drive the car up onto ramps?

If you do this will you still have the warranty
It's really hard to imagine how the bypass pipe will cause any harm. It's possible to argue that the valve controller may cause engine damage if it malfunctions. People with these flap controllers installed on Mercedes have to be very careful about removing them if they go in for warranty related claims.

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back