• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

USA/Canada Delivery Thread

Has anyone in the USA received their Emira? If so, how was the process?

Has anyone in the USA received their Emira? If so, how was the process?
Since placing my Emira order the following has happened.

1. Gray hairs have appeared.
2. I have been promoted twice resulting in around a 48k increase in salary.
3. I have lost, gained, lost, gained, lost and now gained my attention back to the Emira.
4. I have done 2 winters worth of maintenance on my other sports cars.
5. I have seen a massive spike in inflation.
6. I unfortunately have gone up from a 32w to a 36w.
Deliveries for the USA are due at the end of November. This is what a few USA dealers informed me.
Ill slap my momma if that happens. And she dont like to be slapped.

Deliveries for the USA are due at the end of November. This is what a few USA dealers informed me.

I get it, you're new to the game. Buckle in, it's a wild waiting game/ride.

To summarize:

- Production has begun.
- No emissions certifications have been approved.
- No shipments have started.
- No US or Canada deliveries have been made seeing as no shipments have started.
- Chances of a November delivery are very unlikely based on the logistics and regulatory aspects, there's a very very small possibility but they'd likely need to have been shipped by now for that to happen at this point.

Received this email this morning from “Scott”, whom I assume is the same “Scott” that was my tour guide at the Factory on Sept. 19th. This was in response to my Factory Tour Feedback survey feedback, in which I stated my disappointment on the “tight-lipped” answers to my questions about U.S. Emira production and delivery ave a copy of that letter from Scott?

Received this email this morning from “Scott”, whom I assume is the same “Scott” that was my tour guide at the Factory on Sept. 19th. This was in response to my Factory Tour Feedback survey feedback, in which I stated my disappointment on the “tight-lipped” answers to my questions about U.S. Emira production and delivery schedules:
Wanted to send a copy of that email to my dealer because they don't know shit. Can't find it anymore, removed? Thanks

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back