• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

USA/Canada Delivery Thread

Not sure if anyone else has mentioned it before but my dealer (Lotus Dallas) has 11 2024 Emira’s WITH VIN# in various colors listed for sale. Looks like Brad rolled the dice and placed a dealer order on his own dime.

Hethel Yellow -

IMG_0649.png

I'm sure @KAR120C was using lotuscars.com but he might be behind a vpn or in a network that is being blocked by lotuscars.com CDN.

They're using both CloudFront for pages and Cloudflare for resources.
I was using lotuscars.com as normal. No VPN. Chrome browser. They took my Eletre deposit. What do they have against me?

I was using lotuscars.com as normal. No VPN. Chrome browser. They took my Eletre deposit. What do they have against me?
Probably BOT control more than anything else. Your browser has a lot of LOTUS history associated with it.

The Dallas Lotus dealer shows a mix of VINs with "A" and "B" in the 12th position. I'm now really curious what this digit signifies if "B" doesn't indicate Canadian market vehicles like it has in the past.

The Dallas Lotus dealer shows a mix of VINs with "A" and "B" in the 12th position. I'm now really curious what this digit signifies if "B" doesn't indicate Canadian market vehicles like it has in the past.
My vin has a “B”. I’m in AZ.

He went all the way back to the dealer and took 2 pics!!???🤔
More pics!!! Rear “bumperettes”! More cars! Different angles!! Geeeezz Louise! 😵‍💫
He's got a tight schedule if he's going to cover every dealership. 2 pics max and then back on the road.. or helicopter... maybe private jet. I don't know the exact mode of transportation, but he has a mission to finish.

I think the bumber "bumps" is the last remaining hold your breath moment for what the US spec car looks like.

Hoping whatever they are can be easily removed. The ones on the Aston Vantage are comically bad... really hoping its not like those 🙏

Not sure if anyone else has mentioned it before but my dealer (Lotus Dallas) has 11 2024 Emira’s WITH VIN# in various colors listed for sale. Looks like Brad rolled the dice and placed a dealer order on his own dime.

Hethel Yellow -

View attachment 34143
This one is not for sale it’s my car
I have that vin#

I think the bumber "bumps" is the last remaining hold your breath moment for what the US spec car looks like.

Hoping whatever they are can be easily removed. The ones on the Aston Vantage are comically bad... really hoping its not like those 🙏

They'll be simple to remove if they're anything like the Evoras.

Not this Vantage... nice and clean.

Attachments

• 20220822_103555.jpg
    20220822_103555.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 79

Hethel Yellow -

View attachment 34143
Honestly this pretty disappointing that a dealer has cars to put on the lot prior to deposit holder deliveries. Would have thought that standard practice would be to offer cancellations to people on "the list".

January 2023 deposit placed, expected to receive a base model eventually but received an email stating I got a FE 2.0 allocation for summer or ‘24 delivery. Unfortunately timing doesn’t work out now as I’ve since picked up a 2011 V12 Vantage and it’s too soon for me to be adding another vehicle 😬. That being said, my sales guy told me his rep said the base price would be a little above 90k and optioning it to a first edition equivalent would actually come out to 1-2k less than the current FE 2.0 pricing. They basically said it would be less because it doesn’t have the FE badging.. That seems to be the opposite of what we’re expecting with the base prices. Anyone hear anything similar about base pricing? I still hope to order a base model one day when the timing is right regardless of the price difference, it’s just not the right time right now and I finally got my original dream car!
Just wondering what will go in place of the FE badging if anything? There is an ident for the badge. Will they put a Emira badge of some type to fill it in or leave empty?