• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

USA/Canada Delivery Thread

January 2023 deposit placed, expected to receive a base model eventually but received an email stating I got a FE 2.0 allocation for summer or ‘24 delivery. Unfortunately timing doesn’t work out now as I’ve since picked up a 2011 V12 Vantage and it’s too soon for me to be adding another vehicle 😬. That being said, my sales guy told me his rep said the base price would be a little above 90k and optioning it to a first edition equivalent would actually come out to 1-2k less than the current FE 2.0 pricing. They basically said it would be less because it doesn’t have the FE badging.. That seems to be the opposite of what we’re expecting with the base prices. Anyone hear anything similar about base pricing? I still hope to order a base model one day when the timing is right regardless of the price difference, it’s just not the right time right now and I finally got my original dream car!

Does this make you feel better? I could have photoshopped it ya know. And yes I went back to take these photos.

Attachments

• IMG_2825.jpeg
    IMG_2825.jpeg
    162.8 KB · Views: 176

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back