• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

USA/Canada Delivery Thread

IMG_1794.png

i cant fathom buying a cool car in a dark/white color. eye balling pics sure looks like a huge majority are the non-bright colors

doesn't compute

Looks like Lotus of Naples has taken some nice photos of their new stock as an advertisement for pre-orders. Detailed photos that include alcantara headliner/sun visors and open-mesh gearbox. Highly advise to take a look as they are the most detailed shots I've seen yet.

Looks like Lotus of Naples has taken some nice photos of their new stock as an advertisement for pre-orders. Detailed photos that include alcantara headliner/sun visors and open-mesh gearbox. Highly advise to take a look as they are the most detailed shots I've seen yet.

These are photos of an EU-spec car. Not US.

If you watch the Naples_todd video they already have a zinc delivered.

And exposed linkages

this car doesnt have those amber portions in the head lights tho

For the first shipment, we were given a narrow range of dates on when the cars would arrive, so we kind of took a guess on which ship it was. For the other shipments, we really don't know which ship it would be on or when they will arrive. There are numerous ships that travel between Southampton and Baltimore, pretty much one arrives every day or every couple of days.

Unless Lotus gives us information in advance, we would find out when the shipping manifest is published online by one of the handful of websites that makes this info available.
Yeah I have alerts set for my import genius acct

Someone needs to come up with a non-destructive front plate mount of some kind, that bolts in somewhere without damaging the body. Maybe to the front tow hook?

@GRP is that anything you're considering?

Someone needs to come up with a non-destructive front plate mount of some kind, that bolts in somewhere without damaging the body. Maybe to the front tow hook?

@GRP is that anything you're considering?

98% sure our current Evora mount will fit but we will verify as soon as our car lands!
Our tow strap kit has been fitted and it has the same sort of dimensions.

I stopped by my dealer tonight to check out their Emiras that arrived over the weekend (mine is in transit and should arrive this week). I’m very pleased that I ordered Dark Verdant (DV) over tan interior…They had several DV and Seneca Blue cars, plus one Hethel Yellow. The quality of all cars I saw was significantly better than expected. All paint looked great, panel fit was tight, rust-free rotors, etc. I’ll go back for pics once mine arrives - so let me know if there are any special requests. (BTW - I saw no “bumperettes” in the back, and can also confirm the visible shift linkage).

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back