• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

USA/Canada Delivery Thread

Hmmm...it appears my car is actually real. LOLOL

Emira.jpeg

i cant fathom buying a cool car in a dark/white color. eye balling pics sure looks like a huge majority are the non-bright colors

doesn't compute
Each their own but I have have seen some incredible looking cars in versions of white that don’t exist in nature

Every photo I see of a new one makes me want to switch my color choice. I wonder of Lotus of Dallas would let me come in and see one of the DV's in person (ultimately what I went with). It's so hard to actually get a sense of its color compared with the others. I was torn between HY to be more flashy and sporty and DV to be more subtle and because I like green. If there was an isotope green I wouldn't have hesitated.
I agree. I went with SG, but was originally thinking HY. Subtle or flashy and sporty. That is the question.

The front plate discussion reminds me of the time I asked my Porsche dealer to a put a plate on my car. First he ignored me. Then I asked again and pressed him after he kept saying “Are you sure?” . Finally, he put the front plate on but he had tears in his eyes when he was doing it.

Agree. Silver/silver is a great combo that I never thought about.
@JAhmed deserves a lot of credit for this spec. Probably the only spec I have seen that made me want to change my spec. My philosophy is simplicity. Don't get me wrong the sporty specs with more color are awesome too. This gets down to personal preference. I think this combo is really distinctive and stands apart in my eye. The yellow Lotus center cap is a great pop of color. Going with silver calipers & wheels really drives my eye to the center caps and the front emblem as the only yellow things on the car. If he were to powder coat the engine yellow, that would push it over the top for me. So excited we have cars!

Video of a NA Emira. Im glad they are here, but im jealous I wont see mine till summer.

My impression from previous posts was that

Nice to finally see a full walkaround video! Thanks for posting this. Curious why the video was split up into 3 parts though. Hehe
The file was too big, so I had to split it😅

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back