• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

USA/Canada Delivery Thread

Naples quoted me today on front ppf and full ceramic, just over 5k doesn't seem bad... Thoughts?

I was quoted 5500 for FULL PPF, and 2450 for FULL FRONT AND ROCKERS on the east coast.

Midwest is Charging almost 10k for FULL PPF.

I was quoted 5500 for FULL PPF, and 2450 for FULL FRONT AND ROCKERS on the east coast.

Midwest is Charging almost 10k for FULL PPF.
My local guy quoted me $3500 + tax, but I'm nervous about bubbling issues with warranty if we start seeing that on US cars...

My local guy quoted me $3500 + tax, but I'm nervous about bubbling issues with warranty if we start seeing that on US cars...
That's a fantastically horrible thing you just put in my brain. Now I have to worry about that also!

When did the paint bubbles appear? Cars were made in what, Sept/October? Maybe they would have started to show?

That’s an incredible price. Personally I think we’re passed bubbling issues. However, if it’s a real concern for you, then, perhaps you’re best off having your dealer do the PPF because they will somehow feel a bit liable in the event that there are any issues.

Haven’t heard anything recently from my dealer, Lotus of Orlando, but my car does appear to be on the showroom floor now...
IMG_1579.jpeg

Last edited:
Naples quoted me today on front ppf and full ceramic, just over 5k doesn't seem bad... Thoughts?
I was quoted around $2800 for a full front PPF kit + install at Chicago Auto Pros (great work, but typically on the expensive side). The kit was full front (i.e., full hood/frunk, “bumper”, full fenders, and mirrors). My dealer is working on a PPF offer as well…

I’m having my dealer do the PPF
Doing XPEL. It is done at dealership by XPEL installers on site. 10 year warranty. Also have them (XPEL) doing (interior) heat protection shield protection installed. Eliminates 98% of UV. Doing side widows tint also 98% UV protection.

Doing XPEL. It is done at dealership by XPEL installers on site. 10 year warranty. Also have them (XPEL) doing (interior) heat protection shield protection installed. Eliminates 98% of UV. Doing side widows tint also 98% UV protection.
This is at lotus Dallas right? What is the quote for your services?

I've considered doing the partial ppf and ceramic coat, and I'm curious what they would be charging.

I was planning on having my whole car wrapped. At this point I have lost so much interest that I am doing nothing but driving it. My daily is a 1998 Lexus ES 300 and it still looks brand new with 75k miles and living in a garage. I will just spend the wrap money on my detailer and deal with any issues that may arise. Honestly, it is not like this car is a "Mona Lisa".

This is at lotus Dallas right? What is the quote for your services?

I've considered doing the partial ppf and ceramic coat, and I'm curious what they would be charging.
Yes Dallas I’m doing partial as well.
I think around $3000 plus the window $600..

Has anybody been able to get a window sticker using their VIN? Or is it too early for that since not all certifications are in place yet?
View attachment 34795

Lotus of Austin received at least 4 cars! I got to look around. first time seeing one in person!

absolutely gorgeous
niceee! Did you take any more pics?

What is Xpel 'Heat Protection Shield' for interior? (Ceramic?) Never heard of it

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back