• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

USA/Canada Delivery Thread

Was given a VIN today... the end is near. Doesn't come up in any search besides Lotus website just yet... so assuming still at Hethel. If anyone comes up with another way to search, please share. Also, do we know if the last 4 is accurate production number? Thanks!!

Was given a VIN today... the end is near. Doesn't come up in any search besides Lotus website just yet... so assuming still at Hethel. If anyone comes up with another way to search, please share. Also, do we know if the last 4 is accurate production number? Thanks!!
No idea.....wondering the same.

Has anyone in a CARB state received a VIN? (And if so are you 1.0 or 2.0?)
CARB state (Lotus NJ), 1.0, got my VIN today.

Attachments

• 76ff373f35d3ccd07533cb90b285bece460aaff8.gifv.gif
    76ff373f35d3ccd07533cb90b285bece460aaff8.gifv.gif
    6 MB · Views: 18
The 10 cars that were delivered to Scottsdale McLaren/Lotus. Mine is the Nimbus Gray.

Attachments

• IMG_1604.jpeg
    IMG_1604.jpeg
    315.5 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_1603.jpeg
    IMG_1603.jpeg
    365.2 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_1602.jpeg
    IMG_1602.jpeg
    363.5 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_1601.jpeg
    IMG_1601.jpeg
    339.1 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_1600.jpeg
    IMG_1600.jpeg
    274.4 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_1599.jpeg
    IMG_1599.jpeg
    318.1 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG_1597.jpeg
    IMG_1597.jpeg
    320.7 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_1596.jpeg
    IMG_1596.jpeg
    250.7 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_1595.jpeg
    IMG_1595.jpeg
    242.9 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG_1598.jpeg
    IMG_1598.jpeg
    338.2 KB · Views: 126
Has anyone in a CARB state received a VIN? (And if so are you 1.0 or 2.0?)

Yes all states have vins now, they get a giant spreadsheet with name, vin, submission order id, config etc for every dealership. The dealers just narrow down their orders to their dealership on the dealer column.

Yes all states have vins now, they get a giant spreadsheet with name, vin, submission order id, config etc for every dealership. The dealers just narrow down their orders to their dealership on the dealer column.
I feel honored to be on a spreadsheet somewhere with all the guys in this forum.

Have you ever shown him the movies?
These yutes don't like movies, especially the old ones. Their attention span is too short. I have to bribe them to go see a movie with their friends. I likely forced them to watch Indiana Jones movies when they were younger but they probably didn't find the moments as memorable as I did.

These yutes don't like movies, especially the old ones. Their attention span is too short. I have to bribe them to go see a movie with their friends. I likely forced them to watch Indiana Jones movies when they were younger but they probably didn't find the moments as memorable as I did.
How can you not love a Big Screen Experience?
Blow his mind and take him to an IMAX theater.
I don't understand when they like their reality virtual.

How can you not love a Big Screen Experience?
Blow his mind and take him to an IMAX theater.
I don't understand when they like their reality virtual.
Don't know. We send them to go see movies at at a theater that has IMAX sized screens, reserved heated recliners, and meal/beverage service to the seats. They'd rather watch videos on their phones or computers while wearing their gaming headsets eating cold ramen.

To be fair, movies have sucked as of late. There are no more fun movies for young people. Everything is packed full of social/political messaging. The kids know they are being astroturfed. They are not nearly as naive as we were in our youth.

This is getting off topic. LOL

I would say Skittle colours, although I did see a DV with a orange interior which was strange.

Unless its tan and the color is off from the camera.

1705173974601.png

Do we have any way to access this spreadsheet, other than a dealership? It's been total crickets from my dealer. I think he is too busy selling Mazdas.

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back