• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

USA/Canada Delivery Thread

What do you get out of this?
I think you should get all-access passes and provide autograph opportunities. Then be ready when asked 'how much you want for it,'
What an honor.

Does it matter if it’s on the site when dealers have the stickers on cars that say California compliant?
That’s my question. The stickers are on cars but… we aren’t driving them yet? 😅 I’ve been hoping this week we get the news to pay for them and be on our way.

I paid MSRP..... that said, when I first engaged them to try to spec 718 GTS 4.0 the dealer was asking for $10K ADM, which was also the amount of the non-refundable deposit. They said all GTS & GT cars are being sold at ADM, and that base cars at MSRP, but base were "pre-configured" with $2k worth of dealer options (did ask what - Ziebart rust proofing?).

I think it is reasonable, when disclosed at time of negotiations, for at MSRP sales of an in-demand car.
“You’re gonna want that True Coat, they put it on at the factory….”

Does it matter if it’s on the site when dealers have the stickers on cars that say California compliant?
It doesn't. It may already be approved, they just haven't published the batch containing that executive order. The CARB stickers can't be applied until Lotus gets notified that it's been approved, however. I am guessing 1/13 was the date. Haha.

Lotus is happy it's being delayed. Gives the dealers more time to fix the issues before it gets to us.

It doesn't. It may already be approved, they just haven't published the batch containing that executive order. The CARB stickers can't be applied until Lotus gets notified that it's been approved, however. I am guessing 1/13 was the date. Haha.
There were pictures in this forum of stickers on cars.

they said applying the sticker is just one of the steps in the process, didn't mention whether or not Lotus told them to apply them now. I think they know approval is imminent and we are just waiting on formalities.

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back