• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

USA/Canada Delivery Thread

I guess except for price, there really isn't any difference between an FE vs non-FE if you are willing to pay for the options.

Soooo if someone orders a loaded Emira and then buys a couple of $50 badges... They have a 1st edition? Will there be any other differences
While on factory tour, they did discuss ending some paint runs. I believe they are considering the original six colors may go out of production. This is not 100% tho.

Thr FE 2.0 colors will carry on though, right? I guess those of us with the 2024 cars are the true OG FE cars? Not sure if that distinction means anything.

Thr FE 2.0 colors will carry on though, right? I guess those of us with the 2024 cars are the true OG FE cars? Not sure if that distinction means anything.
I would assume the new F/E 2.0 colors were meant for base edition. They will most certainly bring out more options (with higher cost) for paint. Evora had a lot if I remember correctly. But who knows with Lotus, they will do whatever brings in more $$

Really hope your wrong.
Does anyone know if their are any steps dealers have to take AFTER the approval from CARB comes through? Like is their paperwork that they couldn't complete until that event took place? Because if so, then I would say the chances of January are literally zero already.

Does anyone know if their are any steps dealers have to take AFTER the approval from CARB comes through? Like is their paperwork that they couldn't complete until that event took place? Because if so, then I would say the chances of January are literally zero already.
I would say its 100% safe to say that zero delivers will happen in January.

Has anyone delt with lotus on lease residuals / rates from their new finance division.

Amazing find & share!
Applying the 90-day review cycle mentioned by the CARB spokesperson in the recent auto press story, CARB will reveal ruling first week of February (based on Lotus 10,25.23 issue date).
The end is near.
Hope I didn't just hallucinate.
If not already posted elsewhere, this is where they announce the latest CARB updates here,

https://ww2.arb.ca.gov/new-vehicle-...ers-newly-certified-passenger-cars-light-duty

interestingly it was last posted on 1/14, a Sunday, maybe that is why somebody thinks of a significance for today, could be, but I would not put too much weight on the date. I actually did take the time, do not know why😂, and looked in the way back machine, and the posting dates are all over, so no logic as to what day.

If not already posted elsewhere, this is where they announce the latest CARB updates here,

https://ww2.arb.ca.gov/new-vehicle-...ers-newly-certified-passenger-cars-light-duty

interestingly it was last posted on 1/14, a Sunday, maybe that is why somebody thinks of a significance for today, could be, but I would not put too much weight on the date. I actually did take the time, do not know why😂, and looked in the way back machine, and the posting dates are all over, so no logic as to what day.
Yes, what what hour minute second was it posted?! Lol jk.

8dvkuj.jpg

8dvkyl.jpg

8dvlbk.jpg

8dvllw.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, what what hour minute second was it posted?! Lol jk.
Funny enough, we kind of know of you go back through this thread on 1/14. There was a couple of posts about 6 minutes apart that was before and after the update.

Funny enough, we kind of know of you go back through this thread on 1/14. There was a couple of posts about 6 minutes apart that was before and after the update.
……for the inquiring mind, it takes 31 pages of posts to get to it😂😂😂funny or depressing, please vote😂

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back