• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

USA/Canada Delivery Thread

Is there any possibility Lotus will de-tune the V6 to pass CARB?

I’m not sure if dropping some power would get better CARB numbers.😳

If that happens, I’d have to think hard about accepting the Emira or keeping my 2018 Evora.
Evora GT is a great car. Just sold mine. Maybe I will regret that decision in the next month or two

The infamous January 28th date is tomorrow! It IS a Sunday, so I don’t know how that date ever came up as “THE DAY”.
We shall see what happens next week, if anything! Fingers crossed 🤞!

I mean people are just openly disrespecting the power of the admins at this point 😂
Nah He knows how we feel, hell him and Tom didnt even wait for the Emira, they purchased other cars, they were the smart ones!

The infamous January 28th date is tomorrow! It IS a Sunday, so I don’t know how that date ever came up as “THE DAY”.
We shall see what happens next week, if anything! Fingers crossed 🤞!
I must've missed it; what's supposed to happen on Jan 28th?

Nah He knows how we feel, hell him and Tom didnt even wait for the Emira, they purchased other cars, they were the smart ones!

I certainly do know you feel! Honestly, I kinda feel like I'm still waiting on one myself. The best part of this experience has been this forum and chatting with you guys every day. Not waiting was the smart move for me and my mental health, but I totally understand and respect those who held on. Can't wait to start seeing them!

84-lotus-emira-prototype-drive-mar-2022-side-decals.jpg
cool.. I like it.

Here I'll help... with a question.
probably wrong thread to ask..
What do you think will replace or happen to the spot on the car where there's an FE Badge? Most spots wouldn't notice anything missing but the rear pillar .there is an ident it seems like for the Badge.
Maybe just a badge thats says emira or lotus?
I would like for them to just get rid of it. Kinda makes the First Edition feel special🤷‍♂️

Soooo if someone orders a loaded Emira and then buys a couple of $50 badges... They have a 1st edition? Will there be any other differences?

Soooo if someone orders a loaded Emira and then buys a couple of $50 badges... They have a 1st edition? Will there be any other differences?
People who order a loaded version with $100 in badges in the future to make it look like an FE 1.0 actually unlock a special lightweight edition.

The lightweight edition of the Emira has less electrical issues, resolved paint blistering, a lightweight firmware, and it lightens the wallet by approximately $10,000.

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back